The Student Room Group

Lnat books

Has anyone tried the how2become series of lnat books…if so …what is the avg marks most people get
I have tried one set of questions from that series and I got 33 out of 42... so I think it's fairly easy compared to arbitio where I got 19 on my first try
Original post by plain__jane
I have tried one set of questions from that series and I got 33 out of 42... so I think it's fairly easy compared to arbitio where I got 19 on my first try

I got 32 in one paper ..would the real thing be like this or harder

Did you try mark Shepard’s book I got 25-27 over there
Original post by Alexandria04
I got 32 in one paper ..would the real thing be like this or harder

I feel like it'll be harder than that
Did you try mark Shepard’s book I got 25-27 over there

No I haven't. I haven't been able to gain access to it cuz I'm not from the UK

Oh! Even I am not from uk… what universities have you applied to .. if u don’t mind me asking

And also what is your highest score on arbitio
And also what is your highest score on arbitio

I think it was 24. I got 27 on one but that was because I redid it after getting 19 the first time, so idk if this really counts. Also. I'm applying to UCL, Bristol, Leeds and Kent. Haven't decided on the last one yet.
I think it was 24. I got 27 on one but that was because I redid it after getting 19 the first time, so idk if this really counts. Also. I'm applying to UCL, Bristol, Leeds and Kent. Haven't decided on the last one yet.

I am applying to Leeds as well… and even my highest score is 24 ..so I think I am getting around the same line as everyone
Hi. Did you try the book by Rosaline hutton
nah
i have like 3 how2become books and honestly i feel like they do trail abit in terms of quality. not the best practice imo because some of the questions and answers are just so frigging bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending