The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Uni Mood

Hi. I will be going to SOAS university.📚 Is anybody else going?

HEY! What about freshers? 👀 What’s going on with it? Sorry it’s way too late to be posting this.. I know! 🙄 But I’m a very chatty person so please let me be 😅 H <3
Original post by xoxhavannaxox
Hi. I will be going to SOAS university.📚 Is anybody else going, or are there any group chats I can be added to?

HEY! What about freshers? 👀 What’s going on with it? Sorry it’s way too late to be posting this.. I know! 🙄 But I’m a very chatty person so please let me be 😅 H <3

I'm going into my 2nd year so i can give the little advice that i know that could maybe help haha.
Last year i joined the soas fb group for that years admissions,

as for freshers there are free tickets for the official freshers on fatsoma

but as for clubs/ partying im honestly clueless sorry ahah

hope this helps
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
I'm going! The nerves have started to kick in a bit since we're starting soon,, I haven't joined any groups + haven't heard anything from any other social platform so I won't know anyone and I'm going in absolutely clueless
Original post by smalaw1234
I'm going! The nerves have started to kick in a bit since we're starting soon,, I haven't joined any groups + haven't heard anything from any other social platform so I won't know anyone and I'm going in absolutely clueless

Ah so you’re in the same boat as me then! Hey, if you would someone to talk to, you can just text me whenever - also it would help, as I literally don’t know anybody either. When you are on campus, let me know!! :smile: Xx
Original post by xoxhavannaxox
Ah so you’re in the same boat as me then! Hey, if you would someone to talk to, you can just text me whenever - also it would help, as I literally don’t know anybody either. When you are on campus, let me know!! :smile: Xx

ahh thanks for the response, i wasn't expecting once (hence the late response, i apologise for that) - i've been in and out of campus and it's been really weird because i've talked to people but it's never gone past "hi my name is ___ I'm studying ___" - it's really daunting. I'd love to get to know you, I'm sending a private message on here to you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending