teach me your ways master [folded hands and a bow]
maybe you can trick your 'rents into getting jabbed :h:

jabbe.jpg
Reply 5
Original post by summerbirdreads
How did you trick them?

Original post by Anonymous
teach me your ways master [folded hands and a bow]

I'm home-educated but I have exams next month in the autumn session. so I told them vaccination was required in my examination centre so they let me get vaccinated but I lied to them, I have no idea whether it is required or not, but I don't think it is
but I tricked them into letting me get vaccinated

Cool, did you tell them that getting vaccinated would induce your body as a free wifi router, or just whatever anti-vaxxers usually think these days?
Reply 7
Original post by 0ptics
Cool, did you tell them that getting vaccinated would induce your body as a free wifi router, or just whatever anti-vaxxers usually think these days?

my parents just think vaccines are a waste and that they're not effective enough and that our immune system should build the antibodies on it's own or whatnot, idgaf what they think though but they don't believe vaccines cause autism or it's government propaganda to turn people into drones or whatever
my parents just think vaccines are a waste and that they're not effective enough and that our immune system should build the antibodies on it's own or whatnot, idgaf what they think though but they don't believe vaccines cause autism or it's government propaganda to turn people into drones or whatever

I’ve seen people, especially on TSR, who adopt that mindset. Good on you for ‘tricking’ them I suppose.

Thank god they're not down that rabbit hole. Though if I were you, I'd try to educate them on vaccines a notch.

My parents were the crazed Brexit sort before I gave them a bit of TLC on how some of their family members wouldn't be able to come for seasonal work as much anymore, changed their mind after that (as an example.) Giving facts tends to work if you can back them up, which should help change their minds on vaccines.

(Or just buy them a book on vaccinology and be done with it?)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending