The Student Room Group

if TSR became a political party , who would you nominate as leader?

can be anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Me, Oracle Dec, Knower of Things, Best Debater 2020 :h:

@Reality Check no clue why, just an instinct lol
(edited 2 years ago)
I would leave
It’s a tough decision but the winner is…
:colone: as they have successfully inflicted an evil agenda behind that smile.
It's very difficult to see in what way TSR isn't already a microcosm of the current Labour Party. Any leader would be a hideous chimera of Keir Starmer, Jeremy Corbyn and Tony Blair.
@Fullofsurprises

she knows all about politics and that :yep:
I feel that @Reality Check would be the most efficient, but I'd cast my vote for @Joleee bc who doesn't want a penguin in charge?
Reply 8
@Reality Check and @McGinger doing a job-share.

Alternatively, I am thinking @PQ job-sharing with @SarcAndSpark.

It's just a feeling in my bones.
Original post by Trinculo
It's very difficult to see in what way TSR isn't already a microcosm of the current Labour Party. Any leader would be a hideous chimera of Keir Starmer, Jeremy Corbyn and Tony Blair.

If TSR becomes a political party then I would probably leave and never come back.

As for the TSR Debate Awards they need to be renamed as:

TSR Left-Wing Debate Awards

You can get any of these awards without having to debate at all or being a good debater. As long as you are left wing and a little popular...

@TCA2b
@PilgrimOfTruth
@Driving_Mad
@Joleee
@ReviseSleeping
Original post by Cote1
@Reality Check and @McGinger doing a job-share.

Alternatively, I am thinking @PQ job-sharing with @SarcAndSpark.

It's just a feeling in my bones.

Thank you, I think?

I think PQ and I might be a softer kind of politics than your first suggestions!
Original post by Trinculo

Even TSR users like Rakas21 and TCA2b? :tongue:
Nobody nominated @The RAR as he isn't politically correct and his posts are not well received around here.

But I like his posts as they are often infected by...logic!! Instead of political correctness
Reply 14
Original post by SarcAndSpark
Thank you, I think?

I think PQ and I might be a softer kind of politics than your first suggestions!

:smile:
Original post by 0ptics
It’s a tough decision but the winner is…
:colone: as they have successfully inflicted an evil agenda behind that smile.

Since you mentioned the term 'evil agenda' do you imply the prince of darkness or some other user?
Original post by Lucifer323
Since you mentioned the term 'evil agenda' do you imply the prince of darkness or some other user?

not you hush old one 😌
Original post by Lucifer323

Just the :colone:
Anything else is anonymous to avoid reprisals. But who is this ‘prince of darkness’ you’re referring to?
Original post by hey yall
not you hush old one 😌

Why not?

:biggrin:
Original post by 0ptics
Just the :colone:
Anything else is anonymous to avoid reprisals. But who is this ‘prince of darkness’ you’re referring to?

There is only one!

Quick Reply

Latest