The Student Room Group

6ft is still big, alan.

I am 5'11" and i would say 6ft is still a big guy. In the 1970s and 80s 6ft was classesd as big guy and they stood out, especialy if they were well built. How can some one say 6ft isnt tall. Why is swimming pools 6ft deep? Then fencing as in fences for the back door cant be more than 6ft becouse it would be far to big and loads more stuff go to 6ft in height and length. But yes people these days are getting taller as in 6ft 2 is huge and its only 2 inches over 6ft.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alan mctavish
I am 5'11" and i would say 6ft is still a big guy. In the 1970s and 80s 6ft was classesd as big guy and they stood out, especialy if they were well built. How can some one say 6ft isnt tall. Why is swimming pools 6ft deep? Then fencing as in fences for the back door cant be more than 6ft becouse it would be far to big and loads more stuff go to 6ft in height and length. But yes people these days are getting taller as in 6ft 2 is huge and its only 2 inches over 6ft.

I am 6ft2 and 96kg 215 pounds and I feel big but, there is a lot of taller and bigger guy when ever I go out tho.

It's usually the women with the unrealistic standards expecting men to be tall (6'2/over 6'), dark and handsome making 6 figures or wealthy in general. Even the first criteria is virtually impossible as only 14% of men are over 6 foot. To answer your question you're definitely tall, It's usually short 5'2 women making it out to be shorter.
Nobody thinks that 6' isn't tall, unless they're maybe Dutch. I wouldn't categorise it as exceptionally tall, as average male height in the UK is 5'10", but it's up there.
i'm small. 5ft 1 lmao i'm 18 haha
5ft 11 to me isnt huge but i see where your coming from

Original post by Anonymous
How? You're 5'1 lmao! That's incredibly short. Thats like a toddlers height

i'm 18 lmao. but my dad is 6ft aha
Original post by Lillylil3
i'm 18 lmao. but my dad is 6ft aha

Women are meant to be average height 5'4. You're very short. Im also 5'11 but confused how you think its not tall?
Women are meant to be average height 5'4. You're very short. Im also 5'11 but confused how you think its not tall?

it is tall but i dunno. my dads taller and thats tall
God why are so many threads obsessed with this i'm a girl taller than average and have dated guys 5'6 literally not all girls care, you're 6 foot and concerned?!
By 1 inch lmao. Is this how women's brain think? 6 ft is tall and 5'11 is short. 2cm makes that big jump from short to tall!

why you so fussed anyway? i can't magically grow 4 inches to be the average height **** sake. @InfiniteWill
why you so fussed anyway? i can't magically grow 4 inches to be the average height **** sake. @InfiniteWill

truu.. tbh if a guy is 5 foot 6 +, they shouldn't be complaining as they above the average height of a woman...

And yes you can't do anything about it so might as well grow to love your height :smile:
just i get annoyed when i see ugly faced, short girls below 5'6 saying men gotta me MINIMUM over 6 foot. It makes me cringe a little. Like no guy my height (5'11+) wants to walk around with a toddler. These short girls are the most insecure, and need tall guys to make up for their lack of height.

wtf grow up @InfiniteWill you heard this muppet lol plus it isnt my fault im short
wtf grow up @InfiniteWill you heard this muppet lol plus it isnt my fault im short

Your boyfriend is gonna save the day!

you are good at assuming lol why so bitter?

this is a safe place, why you being so rude?
this is a safe place, why you being so rude?

some are just insecure about themselves and bring others down due to anger and vengeance :frown:
Original post by InfiniteWill
some are just insecure about themselves and bring others down due to anger and vengeance :frown:

like bro i'm not even ugly and he picks on me?like **** off mate.
Just don't like these very short 5'2 toddler girls getting mad picky about height. Like relax, we don't want you/ or short children for that matter

chill out man.. only some are picky and their personality ain't great. You can't generalise
Just don't like these very short 5'2 toddler girls getting mad picky about height. Like relax, we don't want you/ or short children for that matter

I wasn't picky I was stating i'm short and if you have growing beans to grow a gobby mouth go ahead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending