The Student Room Group

Want to live in Egypt. Which job?

I want to live in UAE or Egypt because I LOVE Arabic and Islamic countries

I can’t choose....Nursing, Teacher, Pharmacist or Doctor Assisant??

I can do a Nursing degree, then do 2 years of doctor associate degree, or do 1 years of PGCE so I can be qualified to be a Teacher, Nurse, and PA

Is this possible?
I am already 21
Reply 1
to be a teacher you need a degree and the pgce
nursing you need a degree
pharmacy a masters or doctorate and about 7 years
doctors assistant https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles/medical-associate-professions/roles-medical-associate-professions/physician-associate
and no it would be silly to do all three and expensive. if your planning to live permanently in Egypt consider studying there.
Original post by jiloutviiv
I want to live in UAE or Egypt because I LOVE Arabic and Islamic countries

I can’t choose....Nursing, Teacher, Pharmacist or Doctor Assisant??

I can do a Nursing degree, then do 2 years of doctor associate degree, or do 1 years of PGCE so I can be qualified to be a Teacher, Nurse, and PA

Is this possible?
I am already 21

Teaching is a five years degree course at university

Pharmacist is about four to five years

Doctor associate - ( How do I become a physician associate UK...

To become a physician associate you will be a graduate, often with a first degree in a biomedical science subject, and have undertaken postgraduate training. You will also need to undertake further training and education when you join a practice. ).

Nursing is a 3 years degree course at both university and on placement in hospitals and community GP practices.

Chose the one you want to do and take it from there.
You need to look what the requirements for those professions are in the country you plan to practice them (i.e. the UAE or Egypt), because the specific qualifications required and route to qualifying for those kinds of jobs vary between different countries and being qualified as e.g. a teacher or a nurse in the UK doesn't necessarily mean you would be in those countries.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending