The Student Room Group

Rms 2022

Hi guys!

Has anyone heard back from RSM? Also, have you guys done the VI? I applied for Corporate Finance Executive Graduate role.

Please message me if you've done the VI or respond here.

Thank you so much!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itshanks
Hi guys!

Has anyone heard back from RSM? Also, have you guys done the VI? I applied for Corporate Finance Executive Graduate role.

Please message me if you've done the VI or respond here.

Thank you so much!

Hi I am doing the VI today for audit jan
Reply 2
Original post by upthetics1
Hi I am doing the VI today for audit jan

Hi! I'm about to attempt this today too for audit in jan! Any insights or guidance you have for the VI would be so appreciated!
Original post by aj1799
Hi! I'm about to attempt this today too for audit in jan! Any insights or guidance you have for the VI would be so appreciated!

I think there are 5 questions with 4 of them being a mix of strength/competency and one being related to RSM.
Reply 4
I think there are 5 questions with 4 of them being a mix of strength/competency and one being related to RSM.

Thanks so much for your help! How was your experience with the interview, hoping it went well for you! :smile:
Hi, has anyone heard back from their RSM VI?
Reply 6
Original post by Frankianderson

Not yet, but I did mine on sep 19th so not expecting a reply so soon. When did you complete yours?
Original post by aj1799
Not yet, but I did mine on sep 19th so not expecting a reply so soon. When did you complete yours?

I saw it could take any where from 4-6 weeks but was hoping it may be earlier. I completed it today
Reply 8
I saw it could take any where from 4-6 weeks but was hoping it may be earlier. I completed it today

Hope it went well for you! :smile: yeah i'm assuming they're waiting to receive a certain number of responses before seeing who progresses onto the AC stage. I did apply for the Jan 22 intake so that might make my timelines different too, not sure
Original post by aj1799
Hope it went well for you! :smile: yeah i'm assuming they're waiting to receive a certain number of responses before seeing who progresses onto the AC stage. I did apply for the Jan 22 intake so that might make my timelines different too, not sure

Thank you!!Yours too. That would make sense, I applied for Jan 2022 intake as well so I assumed the process would be more fast paced. May I also ask what your weakest strength was. I got data interpreter and I don’t know if I should be worried.
Reply 10
Thank you!!Yours too. That would make sense, I applied for Jan 2022 intake as well so I assumed the process would be more fast paced. May I also ask what your weakest strength was. I got data interpreter and I don’t know if I should be worried.

For my weakest strength, I got "Bounce-back", something about dealing with pressure better when I can ask others for guidance. I wouldn't worry too much about the outcomes of the feedback report, they're more for us to understand more about ourselves after the test and don't have any impact on the outcome of the application stages (from everything i've read). They wouldn't have progressed you onto VI stage otherwise, so don't doubt yourself!
Original post by aj1799
For my weakest strength, I got "Bounce-back", something about dealing with pressure better when I can ask others for guidance. I wouldn't worry too much about the outcomes of the feedback report, they're more for us to understand more about ourselves after the test and don't have any impact on the outcome of the application stages (from everything i've read). They wouldn't have progressed you onto VI stage otherwise, so don't doubt yourself!

Okay this has reassured me more. Thank you and good luck with your application process

Hey what were the questions like? Just basic competency ones like tell me when you worked in a team or why rsm?
Original post by aj1799

Hey what were the questions like? Just basic competency ones like tell me when you worked in a team or why rsm?
Has anyone heard back from their hirevue interview yet?
Has anyone heard back from their hirevue interview yet?

Doing that soon, what were the questions like if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Bigman22

Hi, yes it was just basic competency questions- what do you enjoy doing? How do you overcome barriers?, how do you achieve goals?
Hi, yes it was just basic competency questions- what do you enjoy doing? How do you overcome barriers?, how do you achieve goals?

Thanks! Did you answer these in the star format? Or the general strength format
Original post by Bigman22
Thanks! Did you answer these in the star format? Or the general strength format

It’s a mixture of both star and strength format so as long as you give examples you should be fine
It’s a mixture of both star and strength format so as long as you give examples you should be fine

Just did it before, dont know to feel tbh. I felt like I did well on some but on other questions only semi answered it and paused quite a bit.

Just did it don't know how to feel tbh. I did well on some of the questions and gave decent examples but paused quite a bit. Let's just see what happens now I guess.

How long has it been since you VI?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending