The Student Room Group

Amazon help

Hey i may sound dumb but i need to return an order from amazon, as I’ve never actually returned an order to amazon before as everything I’ve ordered has been good.

But i went through refund process and its saying print of the label but its like a barcode and saying to put inside the actual package but then what do i put on the outside to know who its addressed to on amazon?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey i may sound dumb but i need to return an order from amazon, as I’ve never actually returned an order to amazon before as everything I’ve ordered has been good.

But i went through refund process and its saying print of the label but its like a barcode and saying to put inside the actual package but then what do i put on the outside to know who its addressed to on amazon?

There should be two labels to print of as one inside and the other attached to outside for when it corrected.
If not ask amazon why this is as may had forgotten to send it !!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Print two copies of the return document. One half is the postage label (assuming you selected a drop off service), and the other half is the RMA info.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending