The Student Room Group

girl is angry because I slept with a guy she liked

this girl on my uni course is mad at me because i slept with a guy she liked the thing was he had no interest in her and he said she was fat, now she is spreading malicious untrue rumours about me, any advice?

Scroll to see replies

If a guy or anyone body-shames and you still ahead and slept with him, just know karma will strike soon cos he'll say **** about you too. You should've called him out and stood up for the girl before letting your veejay take over.
I say just ignore it.
Some people are so immature and pathetic, I would report her or just ignore her
Reply 4
Sounds like none of you are mature enough to be at university.. spreading malicious gossip, calling each other fat etc. :rolleyes:
Reply 5
Original post by SingleMamaClub
If a guy or anyone body-shames and you still ahead and slept with him, just know karma will strike soon cos he'll say **** about you too. You should've called him out and stood up for the girl before letting your veejay take over.

You 'call out and stand up for' every stranger you come across? I rather doubt it.
Reply 6
Original post by SingleMamaClub

Sorry but I have needs and I wanted to sleep with him, I know it was harsh that he called her fat but still i'm not gonna lose sleep over it
Reply 7
She did say some hurtful things to me
Reply 8
Unless you’re mates and she saw him first it’s fair competition and no issue. Just rise victoriously above it
Reply 9
Original post by Zarek
Unless you’re mates and she saw him first it’s fair competition and no issue. Just rise victoriously above it

she liked him he didnt like her
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
she liked him he didnt like her

Still poor form if she’s a mate and told you she liked him before you told her
Welcome to university, get used to it.
Best to just ignore her. :smile:
Unless she directly harasses you before witnesses, does anything illegal or threatens to.
Leave her to build herself a reputation for the rest of her uni life as the girl who instinctively spreads nasty stories everytime a guy isn't interested in her and makes clear his preference for slimmer/more athletic looking girls.
Gather as much evidence as you can of the slander she is talking about you and present this to a trusted tutor at your uni.

Optionally get the student's union involved too.

If it's extreme, report it to the police or see a solicitor.

There are rules and laws about slander. It's not on of her to spread false information about you.

We all know why she's doing it. Sour grapes and jealousy.
Reply 14
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Gather as much evidence as you can of the slander she is talking about you and present this to a trusted tutor at your uni.

Optionally get the student's union involved too.

If it's extreme, report it to the police or see a solicitor.

There are rules and laws about slander. It's not on of her to spread false information about you.

We all know why she's doing it. Sour grapes and jealousy.

Can’t imagine tutors relishing arbitrating in sexual jealousy fuelled disputes nor indeed the police throwing a wealth of resource at it
this girl on my uni course is mad at me because i slept with a guy she liked the thing was he had no interest in her and he said she was fat, now she is spreading malicious untrue rumours about me, any advice?

if she was a close friend it was kind of breaking girl code i guess
but even then you cant help who you fall for
the guy was probably mean in saying that to her so crudely though
Original post by WazzWazz98
if she was a close friend it was kind of breaking girl code i guess
but even then you cant help who you fall for
the guy was probably mean in saying that to her so crudely though

like i said he wanted me not her
like i said he wanted me not her

you both could have handled things in a more sensitive manner instead of the guy fat shaming etc but youre not wrong to pursue something together if that's what you both want
Original post by WazzWazz98
you both could have handled things in a more sensitive manner instead of the guy fat shaming etc but youre not wrong to pursue something together if that's what you both want

meh just a couple times we slept together neither of us have any interest in something serious, we may hook up again sometime

hello my name is tameka and i was wondering how do u know if ur in love wit ur boyfriend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending