Original post by Jaaferrrr!!!
Anyone applying for pwc flying start degree apprenticeship

Im applying for the technology one at leeds and birmingham

I'm applying for Birmingham
Have you sent off your UCAS yet cuz I haven't
Original post by Coderanj
I'm applying for Birmingham
Have you sent off your UCAS yet cuz I haven't

I havent sent mine off yet, just finishing my personal statement. What a levels r u doing and what are your predicteds
I havent sent mine off yet, just finishing my personal statement. What a levels r u doing and what are your predicteds

Yeah same
I'm doing Maths, Physics, Comp Sci

Predicted
A/A* in Maths(not finalised yet)
A in Physics
A in Comp Sci

Hbu?
Yeah same
I'm doing Maths, Physics, Comp Sci

Predicted
A/A* in Maths(not finalised yet)
A in Physics
A in Comp Sci

Hbu?

Same subjects. A* AA i got the same in my mocks so it didnt get bumped up i hope other people applying didnt get overpredicted grades
Same subjects. A* AA i got the same in my mocks so it didnt get bumped up i hope other people applying didnt get overpredicted grades

I got unlucky with mark schemes in my mocks so I missed out on getting what would have been my predicted grades hahaa
Hopefully I get them though
Yeah I hope the government dont mess it up again
I got unlucky with mark schemes in my mocks so I missed out on getting what would have been my predicted grades hahaa
Hopefully I get them though
Yeah I hope the government dont mess it up again

I meant i hope other schools dont overpredict cuz some teachers are nicer than others.

Do you know anything abiut the application process the only part that im worried abt is the game based assessment
Bro the part you need to worry about is the assessment centre, almost everyone passes the game based
The only stuff I know is from the old threads on this website

I think the game based assessment will be the hardest part
Trust me it's not, hence why it's the first stage, the Ac is the hardest, where most get rejected and also the interview
Original post by Spu354334
Trust me it's not, hence why it's the first stage, the Ac is the hardest, where most get rejected and also the interview

Ah i see
Do u know what the games are like by any chance
Literally just games like the baloon game for example, search it up if you want, phscometric balloon game
Ah i see
Do u know what the games are like by any chance

Yeh. Theres a balloon pumping game, safe u locking game 11 games like that. They test ur personality and behaviour stuff like that. You can actually get the app for the games but u need a login which u get when u get the email from them. The games should be the easiest but the hard part is knowing what exactly they r looking for and how to achieve those personality ratings from the games
Is it just the ones that come up on youtube?
Is it just the ones that come up on youtube?

Check this out:

https://www.graduatesfirst.com/pwc-job-tests
ohh okay thanks
ohh okay thanks

Do you know anyone else applying? Hopefully after people have applied we’ll see them on here and get an idea of how many people r applying the less the better ofc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending