The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Available - Studio Flat at Green Park , central Bath

Does anyone want a private Studio at Green Park House?
"Our studios are self-contained apartments with bathroom, study bedroom (double bed) and private kitchen facilities".Top floor, back of the building (quiet), in central Bath near Station/Sainsburys.Cost per week: £206 - total cost for a 40-week contract: £8,240, inclusive of all bills. Available NOW to move in this weekend.
https://www.bathspa.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/our-accommodation/green-park-house/
PLEASE PM ASAP.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by McGinger
Does anyone want a private Studio at Green Park House?
"Our studios are self-contained apartments with bathroom, study bedroom (double bed) and private kitchen facilities".Top floor, back of the building (quiet), in central Bath near Station/Sainsburys.Cost per week: £206 - total cost for a 40-week contract: £8,240, inclusive of all bills. Available NOW to move in this weekend.
https://www.bathspa.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/our-accommodation/green-park-house/
PLEASE PM ASAP.

Interested pls respond asap
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Namanseksaria
Interested pls respond asap

Please send me a Personal Message via TSR.
Please send me a Personal Message via TSR.

I’m a new user here so I’m not able to sent a pm via tsr. I’m a uni of Bath student. Greenpark people give it uni of bath students.
Reply 4
I’m a new user here so I’m not able to sent a pm via tsr. I’m a uni of Bath student. Greenpark people give it uni of bath students.

Are you currently living in University provided accommodation?
Which course are you doing at Uni of Bath?
Are you currently living in University provided accommodation?
Which course are you doing at Uni of Bath?

I’m in second year. I had contacted the green park people today morning itself. They said as soon as it someone doesn’t want it they will give it to me. So if you are not interest in this, I ready to take the contract
I’m in second year. I had contacted the green park people today morning itself. They said as soon as it someone doesn’t want it they will give it to me. So if you are not interest in this, I ready to take the contract

Can you give me an email or phone number to text on please. I need a place and I’m really interested in this place right now.
Reply 7
Can you give me an email or phone number to text on please. I need a place and I’m really interested in this place right now.

I have sent you a message - see 'envelope' symbol at the top of this page.
I will not give you any phone number etc until you answer these basic questions -
* Are you a full-time student?
* Which Uni are you studying at - and on which course?
* Are you currently living in University provided accommodation?
Please click on my message (envelope symbol) and reply to that message.
I have sent you a message - see 'envelope' symbol at the top of this page.
I will not give you any phone number etc until you answer these basic questions -
* Are you a full-time student?
* Which Uni are you studying at - and on which course?
* Are you currently living in University provided accommodation?
Please click on my message (envelope symbol) and reply to that message.

I’m a full time student at university of bath starting second year BSc Management. I can’t have university provided accommodation cause I’m in 2nd year now. I messed up my accommodation so I’m finding another one in the city. If you are willing to give it please confirm asap cause I’m really interested. Also, I don’t want a phone number in a public forum but an email would have been good as I can’t sent private messages here due to being new and emails can be faster.
Reply 9
I’m a full time student at university of bath starting second year BSc Management. I can’t have university provided accommodation cause I’m in 2nd year now. I messed up my accommodation so I’m finding another one in the city. If you are willing to give it please confirm asap cause I’m really interested. Also, I don’t want a phone number in a public forum but an email would have been good as I can’t sent private messages here due to being new and emails can be faster.

Great - but I'm not putting either my email or phone number on a public website.
I will put my email in a Private Message (envelope symbol on top banner) - that is the only way you are going to be able to contact me.
Great - but I'm not putting either my email or phone number on a public website.
I will put my email in a Private Message (envelope symbol on top banner) - that is the only way you are going to be able to contact me.

Emailed you please check

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending