The Student Room Group

Law Application

Hi everyone, I am thinking of applying to King's College London as my first choice university but I don't know even my grades I high enough. I am interested in studying Law. Any answers would be really helpful. Thank you
GCSE results: 7777666666
A Level predicted: A*AA
(edited 2 years ago)
Have you looked at the grade requirements on that Uni's course page?
Original post by abcde123abcde123
Hi everyone, I am thinking of applying to King's College London as my first choice university but I don't know even my grades I high enough. I am interested in studying Law. Any answers would be really helpful. Thank you
GCSE results: 7777666666
A Level predicted: A*AA

Your grades are high enough to pass that part of the selection process but they won't mean you definitely get offered a place because Kings will also want to check your LNAT performance and read your Personal Statement.
Thank you for your reply - do you know what the LNAT mark I need to achieve for KCL is? If I get a good predicted, good LNAT score and write a good personal statement I’m would that be enough to cover my GCSE results? Thank you

It varies slightly every year depending on the average score but you would need an above average score for Kings - aim for mid to late 20s. If you LNAT score is weak but your predicted A level grades are good, Kings may make you an alternative offer instead - they do that sometimes if an applicant has A levels in another humanities subject like History or Politics etc.
Original post by harrysbar
It varies slightly every year depending on the average score but you would need an above average score for Kings - aim for mid to late 20s. If you LNAT score is weak but your predicted A level grades are good, Kings may make you an alternative offer instead - they do that sometimes if an applicant has A levels in another humanities subject like History or Politics etc.

Thank you that makes sense - would they count psychology or business or geography?
Thank you that makes sense - would they count psychology or business or geography?

I don’t know tbh (probably not Psychology as that’s a popular course) but hopefully you get an offer for Law anyway
Original post by harrysbar
I don’t know tbh (probably not Psychology as that’s a popular course) but hopefully you get an offer for Law anyway

Thank you so much for your time and help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending