The Student Room Group

would you have sex with ur gf if on their period

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lillylil3
i would.. because I get really mixed emotions during those times anyone agree if yk yk

Aren't you a girl?
Reply 21
Original post by Theloniouss
Aren't you a girl?

yea i meant to my bf
Original post by InfiniteWill
Desperate for what?🤔

Uh i think that's obvious, i mean look at what you are typing dude. Completely off topic and uncalled for.
yea i meant to my bf

and does he mind it?
Original post by JaxxsonW
Uh i think that's obvious, i mean look at what you are typing dude. Completely off topic and uncalled for.

well tbh its kindaaaaa off-topic and uncalled for you to respond to it. I'm pretty sure TSR's guidelines tell you to report anything you're uncomfy with and not respond xx have a great day <3 :smile:
Reply 25
can you not? like you sound really creepy, if you know what to say don't just send "mmm" like a creep. like fr you seem desperate

um don't be rude. we should respect everyone. everyone's option matters
Reply 26

leave him alone
leave him alone

yesss xx

funny how you complaining and she isn'tt
i understand that everyone's opinions matter but that was nasty, and that's my opinion and it matters doesn't it?
i understand that everyone's opinions matter but that was nasty, and that's my opinion and it matters doesn't it?

what's nasty?
Reply 31
Meh no particular issue with it, its just annoying to clean up afterwards :lol: Plus lying on towels isnt particularly comfy
When I had a girlfriend, we did it all the time, she said she enjoyed it most when she was on her period.
I realised it was true, when she was on her period our encounters were more pleasurable, she was very creative and her orgasms would come one after the other, I ended up liking doing it more when she was on her period.
Everyone thinks differently, but if you haven’t tried it, I recommend trying it at least once, you won’t regret it.
At the moment I don’t have a girlfriend, but if I did, I would do that.

Quick Reply

Latest