The Student Room Group

Rms 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bigman22
Just did it before, dont know to feel tbh. I felt like I did well on some but on other questions only semi answered it and paused quite a bit.

Just did it don't know how to feel tbh. I did well on some of the questions and gave decent examples but paused quite a bit. Let's just see what happens now I guess.

How long has it been since you VI?

I felt the same as well, mainly because the questions did not really ask why RSM so don’t know if the answers where good enough. Almost 2 weeks now and have not heard back
Reply 21
Original post by Bigman22
Just did it before, dont know to feel tbh. I felt like I did well on some but on other questions only semi answered it and paused quite a bit.

Just did it don't know how to feel tbh. I did well on some of the questions and gave decent examples but paused quite a bit. Let's just see what happens now I guess.

How long has it been since you VI?

Hi, I did my VI a week ago and am yet to hear anything back but this seems to be the case for everyone. I paused a little bit too and stuff so no idea how it's gone, but fingers crossed for myself and everyone on the thread!
Hi guys, I did the VI a week ago and I received an email saying that I passed it yesterday. They have told me that they will get back to me soon and that the attending the assessment centre will be dependent on availability and how fast the roles fill up. Is anyone else in the same boat?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by starstudent7
Hi guys, I did the VI a week ago and I received an email saying that I passed it yesterday. They have told me that they will get back to me soon and that the attending the assessment centre will be dependent on availability and how fast the roles fill up. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Hi, I’m still waiting to hear back. What role and location did you apply for?
Reply 24

Hi, I am in the same boat. I done the VI on Sunday and they emailed be yesterday saying the exact same thing. From my previous experience, it might be long wait before they get back into contact with us!!
Original post by alb2000
Hi, I am in the same boat. I done the VI on Sunday and they emailed be yesterday saying the exact same thing. From my previous experience, it might be long wait before they get back into contact with us!!

Oh, hope they don’t take too long. I applied to the Jan 2022 intake? Did you apply for the same?
Reply 26
I did my VI on Sep 22nd and I am still waiting to hear from RSM
Got a AC with RSM. Anyone have any tips/ done one before? It’s strengths based which I hate
Original post by Livebreatheecon
Got a AC with RSM. Anyone have any tips/ done one before? It’s strengths based which I hate

Hi, that's amazing well done! I am still waiting for my AC. Did you apply for the audit jan 2022 intake?
Hi, that's amazing well done! I am still waiting for my AC. Did you apply for the audit jan 2022 intake?

Hiya, tax Jan 2022
Hi all, I submitted my RSM video interview on September the 19th and have still had no reply yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
Reply 31
Original post by Livebreatheecon

Approximately how long were your answers for the VI? I applied for the Audit August 2022 entry. Usually, my answers tend to be around 40 seconds long but now I'm unsure whether that's too short :/
Reply 32
Original post by upthetics1
Hi all, I submitted my RSM video interview on September the 19th and have still had no reply yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Same! Can't remember the exact date as I've been up to my elbows in applications but did mine around the same time (19/20th sep) and no response yet! What vacancy/location did you apply for? I applied for Audit Manchester Jan 2022
Original post by jas149
Approximately how long were your answers for the VI? I applied for the Audit August 2022 entry. Usually, my answers tend to be around 40 seconds long but now I'm unsure whether that's too short :/

For strengths based, you should be looking at 1.5-2mins
Original post by aj1799
Same! Can't remember the exact date as I've been up to my elbows in applications but did mine around the same time (19/20th sep) and no response yet! What vacancy/location did you apply for? I applied for Audit Manchester Jan 2022

Hi, I applied for Audit London Jan 2022. It seems a bit peculiar as I've noticed people on here getting responses when they completed their VI after me.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by upthetics1
Hi, I applied for Audit London Jan 2022. It seems a bit peculiar as I've noticed people on here getting responses when they completed their VI after me.

Right after I replied to your post I did get an email from RMS asking for some extra info about my degree/qualifications so that was an update at least. I think it might just be a slower process for more popular locations like Manchester and London? Not sure but that's all I can assume. Good luck!
Hi, does anyone know roughly what the starting salary for audit is at RSM?
Original post by Frankianderson
Hi, does anyone know roughly what the starting salary for audit is at RSM?

I want to know that too, does anyone know? I think it would around the £21-23K range outside London.
Has anyone completed an AC yet and if so what was it like and any tips for it, would be appreciated.
Reply 39
Hi have you heard anything back from them? I have done my VI last week and still waiting for the outcome. I applied for the audit jan intake as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending