The Student Room Group

Problems with erection & ejaculating semen

Hi all,

I am 17 male and yesterday when I looked at a topless girl, I instantly got an erection & my penis was about to ejaculate semen instantly but I decided to control it slightly and stimulate my penis/ masturbate for some more minutes before finally ejaculating out, but since then, I have not able to masturbate properly at all.
I've tried 3 times since then & my penis doesn't seem to get erection when I look at nude images, it takes a while for erection after I start touching it and masturbating it, but all 3 times, I've only been able to ejaculate very little (almost none) semen through my penis after masturbating & getting a climax. I don't sem to be excited when masturbating either. I'm very worried about this.

Hence, can someone let me know what I can do to get get back to normal by being able to ejaculate semen out properly please? Is this uncommon as a 17-year-old teen?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all,

I am 17 male and yesterday when I looked at a topless girl, I instantly got an erection & my penis was about to ejaculate semen instantly but I decided to control it slightly and stimulate my penis/ masturbate for some more minutes before finally ejaculating out, but since then, I have not able to masturbate properly at all.
I've tried 3 times since then & my penis doesn't seem to get erection when I look at nude images, it takes a while for erection after I start touching it and masturbating it, but all 3 times, I've only been able to ejaculate very little (almost none) semen through my penis after masturbating & getting a climax. I don't sem to be excited when masturbating either. I'm very worried about this.

Hence, can someone let me know what I can do to get get back to normal by being able to ejaculate semen out properly please? Is this uncommon as a 17-year-old teen?

Hi. I think you have released a lot of semen before, so you have nothing to release. Try again in a few days.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. I think you have released a lot of semen before, so you have nothing to release. Try again in a few days.

Thats not how it works...

Quick Reply

Latest