The Student Room Group

Home Office - Asylum Decision Maker (EO)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi I did the interview but did not get a job offer. They put me on some reserve list. Today I got another interview invite for a similar role Executive Officer (EO) - Asylum and Protection Directorate UK VI. Anyone in the know what this interview is like? I am the kind who usually flop at interview stages having done almost 3 interviews so far at this level and higher. I do not get nerves but I somehow dont get past interviews. What would you suggest?
Original post by Shamiella
Same I did mine on the 8th and I just want to know the outcome asap 😬

Fingers crossed for us. No news is good news for now hey 😬
Fingers crossed for you
Original post by soapywater
Fingers crossed for you

I think we will find out tomorrow! hope we get the job
Reply 84
I’m pessimistic about the situation . Don’t think we’ll ever hear back . I took my interview on 8th sep
Reply 85
Original post by Mohhpa
Hi I did the interview but did not get a job offer. They put me on some reserve list. Today I got another interview invite for a similar role Executive Officer (EO) - Asylum and Protection Directorate UK VI. Anyone in the know what this interview is like? I am the kind who usually flop at interview stages having done almost 3 interviews so far at this level and higher. I do not get nerves but I somehow dont get past interviews. What would you suggest?

When did you take your interview for the job you applied for , the same one as us . The EO asylum decision maker one ?
To be honest it is really irritating- like just tell us if we didn’t get the job instead of stringing people along. I’ve been job hunting for a while so I'm tired now
Original post by Monu188
Could anyone plz tell me how much time is allowed for answering Behaviour questions for Home Office EO video interviews via launchpad?

I think it’s around 3 mins.
I had my interview almost 4 weeks ago. They asked me just over a week ago to resubmit one of the answers as there was a WiFi problem but heard nothing back. Closing date was 10 th Aug
Reply 89
I am sure we will hear back this week or next.
Original post by dv78
I am sure we will hear back this week or next.

Thanks. I have sent them an email, just asking if they had any idea of timescales. Will post if I get a response
Original post by Aidan765
Thanks. I have sent them an email, just asking if they had any idea of timescales. Will post if I get a response

Thank you! Fingers crossed for us all :smile:
Reply 92
If we keep hassling them on email they’ll work faster
Any updates ? I haven’t heard anything
Reply 94
Original post by UFC1988
When did you take your interview for the job you applied for , the same one as us . The EO asylum decision maker one ?

I did the interview I think on the 10th of August. The video quality was rubbish. Launchpad which the Home Office and DHSC use is not good I dont know why they keep using. On the 16th August they asked me to redo the interview as the videos were not received. On the 10th September they sent me an email that said they put me on some reserve list. There is probably good news for those who are waiting.
Original post by Mohhpa
I did the interview I think on the 10th of August. The video quality was rubbish. Launchpad which the Home Office and DHSC use is not good I dont know why they keep using. On the 16th August they asked me to redo the interview as the videos were not received. On the 10th September they sent me an email that said they put me on some reserve list. There is probably good news for those who are waiting.

Thank you 😊
Reply 96
Original post by Mohhpa

Thanks bro
Hi All, I was on the reserve list for 3 days before being offered a position. I am now just working through pre-employment checks. Anybody got any idea how long they take?Thanks
Reply 98
Original post by Aidan765

Hi did you receive a response? I don’t get it it’s been 4 weeks since I did my interview and I received no response, just wish they would tell us either way 😆
Reply 99
Original post by Leedslad27
Hi All, I was on the reserve list for 3 days before being offered a position. I am now just working through pre-employment checks. Anybody got any idea how long they take?Thanks

Hi when did you receive a provisional offer? Congratulations btw and hope your security clearance goes through real fast

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending