The Student Room Group

What does (GMT+01:00) Means? Is it 1am or 1pm

Please help!
It means British Summer Time, and it's the timezone we are currently in.
Reply 2
Original post by econhelp525
It means British Summer Time, and it's the timezone we are currently in.

Okay so it’s says my interview deadline is 4th October (GMT+01:00). Does that means 1am on 4th October ?
Until the end of the month, I believe!
Original post by Ruru_123
Okay so it’s says my interview deadline is 4th October (GMT+01:00). Does that means 1am on 4th October ?

No, it means 00.00 on the 4th October. Essentially you must do the interview today.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
No, it means 00.00 on the 4th October. Essentially you must do the interview today.

It says “The deadline for completing this interview is 4 October 2021 (GMT+01:00)”
It says “The deadline for completing this interview is 4 October 2021 (GMT+01:00)”

Yes? That's exactly what I said.
Reply 7
Yes? That's exactly what I said.

Sorry I understand it now. So it should be done before 12am on 4th of October.
Sorry I understand it now. So it should be done before 12am on 4th of October.

Yes! :smile:
Reply 9
Yes! :smile:

Thank you so much :smile:
Reply 10
Hi! I have the same deadline. You should know that I contacted the application team (in my case UK Gov Recruitment Service) and the correct deadline for 04 October 2021 GMT 1 is 04 October at 23:59. A lifesaver for me! I hope for you too :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Em1ly96
Hi! I have the same deadline. You should know that I contacted the application team (in my case UK Gov Recruitment Service) and the correct deadline for 04 October 2021 GMT 1 is 04 October at 23:59. A lifesaver for me! I hope for you too :smile:

I have messaged them they have not replied
Reply 12
Original post by Em1ly96

Thanks you so much I have contacted them and they have said 23:59. I feel so relieved haha
Reply 13
Thanks you so much I have contacted them and they have said 23:59. I feel so relieved haha

@Ruru_123 Haha, yes and in response to your private message, also yes!
I can't reply via PM. I made a profile just to reply to your comment after googling the same thing and recognised the quote, and the panic! It was so unclear and unhelpful the way it was worded. Best of luck tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending