The Student Room Group

Natwest 2022 Graduate Scheme

Hi everyone, setting up a forum for this years graduate cohort!

Scroll to see replies

cool
Reply 2
Hi, I have just completed my video interview. Anyone else who completed the interview and heard back? I know it's pretty early to hear back considering the applications just opened
Reply 3
I completed all the tests, have got onto the webpage with the introductory video discussing the video interview but haven’t actually received any feedback from the previous tests. Is that normal? I thought I would get feedback for each test before proceeding to the next or being rejected, but I have heard nothing! I really thought I’d failed the maths too which is even more confusing!
I havent received any feedback either and ive completed the VI yesterday
I have received an emailing advising that I've passed the video interview, so it's just hoping and waiting that there is a place at AC for me. Same position last year, though applied later on so there wasn't any space on an AC. Hope that applying early will mean that isn't a problem!
Every year I apply, I get kicked out at the situational judgement test and cannot progress any further.

Happened this year too.
Reply 7
Original post by LiamWhiteRose
I have received an emailing advising that I've passed the video interview, so it's just hoping and waiting that there is a place at AC for me. Same position last year, though applied later on so there wasn't any space on an AC. Hope that applying early will mean that isn't a problem!

Great stuff. What scheme have you applied for?
Original post by Scouselad96
Great stuff. What scheme have you applied for?

Change and Business Solutions. You?
Reply 9
could any one help me with the VI questions? I have other banks to trade for
Reply 10

How long did it take for Natwest to respond that you have passed the video interview?
Original post by Chk02
How long did it take for Natwest to respond that you have passed the video interview?

I completed the VI last Sunday evening and they let me know Tuesday afternoon.
Reply 12
Change and Business Solutions. You?

Yes also C&BS. Good luck to you!
Reply 13
Original post by Ki4n
could any one help me with the VI questions? I have other banks to trade for

It's not fair to trade or share interview questions to other candidates. The information in your email from NatWest will give you an insight into the questions you will be asked.
Reply 14
Do you have to wear smart clothing in the video interview?
Original post by mbaby
Do you have to wear smart clothing in the video interview?

I did, and I would suggest everyone does. It's an interview, whether you can see the person watching the videos or not
Reply 16
Original post by Chk02
Hi, I have just completed my video interview. Anyone else who completed the interview and heard back? I know it's pretty early to hear back considering the applications just opened

Hey, I submitted my video interview on the 29th and received an email 3 days later saying that I've passed that stage and now should wait whilst they shortlist people for the AC.
Reply 17
Original post by kvrlstf
Hey, I submitted my video interview on the 29th and received an email 3 days later saying that I've passed that stage and now should wait whilst they shortlist people for the AC.

Wow that’s amazing, well done!! I just completed my VI today so hopefully I pass. If you don’t mind me asking, what programme did you apply for?
Reply 18
I applied for the HR Graduate Programme and completed my VI on 29th. Waiting to hear back on the result.
Reply 19
Submitted my VI on 28th September and found out I’ve passed on 1 October. It says they’re now shortlisting candidates for ACs
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest