The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
And...?

so he is a voice for sanity in a broken world, on that account
Reply 21
Original post by Inquistor24
so he is a voice for sanity in a broken world, on that account

Hardly. Asie from you not actually showing he was going on about Epsteins island before anyone else (something i doubt he was doing given he has to get is news from actual news outlets in the first place..)

That aside, how is he a 'voice of sanity' when all he does is harass grieving people and mock childrens murder? He is nothing but a either the symptom of a 'broken world' or one of the freaks breaking it. Then again, you seem to approve of his harassing grieving parents and mocking the murder of children, as per your previous posts so im not sure we can actually take your view on this with any degree of seriousness.

On Epstein himself though, with all due respect to his victims, given that there are countless pother girls who're abused on a day to day basis by countless others i see absolutely no reason why Epstein should be viewed as unique other than he happened to be rich. A bit ironic even given hes a full throated supporter of various Republican perverts be it Trump or various others who happily talk about molesting minors or family members and the like
Original post by Napp

On Epstein himself though, with all due respect to his victims, given that there are countless pother girls who're abused on a day to day basis by countless others i see absolutely no reason why Epstein should be viewed as unique other than he happened to be rich. A bit ironic even given hes a full throated supporter of various Republican perverts be it Trump or various others who happily talk about molesting minors or family members and the like

I can only assume you are high on something to make such a jaw droppingly dumb statement.

Epstein isn't important because he was well off

He's important because he was obviously involved in a Mossad honeypot scheme to entrap and control some of the most powerful people on earth including Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Bill Gates who regularly visited his island . He then "committed suicide" in a secure suicide proof cell after guards did not turn up on shift, his cell mate was away, and video records deleted.

So yeah he's a bit more important than your average nonce...
Reply 23
Original post by Starship Trooper
I can only assume you are high on something to make such a jaw droppingly dumb statement.

Epstein isn't important because he was well off

He's important because he was obviously involved in a Mossad honeypot scheme to entrap and control some of the most powerful people on earth including Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Bill Gates who regularly visited his island . He then "committed suicide" in a secure suicide proof cell after guards did not turn up on shift, his cell mate was away, and video records deleted.

So yeah he's a bit more important than your average nonce...

Oh sweet irony:lol: Mossad indeed, why am i not shocked someone has made such an asinine comment as to bring the jews into this.
Original post by Napp
Oh sweet irony:lol: Mossad indeed, why am i not shocked someone has made such an asinine comment as to bring the jews into this.

Doesn't that make me SAS for being British? Sweet.
Reply 25
Doesn't that make me SAS for being British? Sweet.

Er what?
Original post by Napp

We are reaching QE2 levels of gaslighting now good god man

https://observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/

The only person who has brought the Jews into it is you, unless for some reason you think that impugning the honour of mossad is in itself anti-Semitic.

Obviously we don't know everything as he was silenced but that seems to be the most likely explanation.
Reply 27
We are reaching QE2 levels of gaslighting now good god man

https://observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/

The only person who has brought the Jews into it is you, unless for some reason you think that impugning the honour of mossad is in itself anti-Semitic.

Obviously we don't know everything as he was silenced but that seems to be the most likely explanation.

Er do you even know what gaslighting means?
You're the one who brought up mossad, which is quite obviously a reference to jews. Are you ignorant of that or just lying because given that no one, bar you, has ever claimed that the Israelis are involved it looks to quite obviously be a jewish reference - god only knows why you think jews have something to do with it but hey ho.
Yeah, obviously Israel took him out, brilliant bit of deduction there :rofl:
Reply 28
Do you have a toe sucking fetish?.

You do know trolling is banned here right? And i'm more than happy to report perverted ones such as yourself for doing it :smile:
Original post by Napp
You're the one who brought up mossad, which is quite obviously a reference to jews.

Not all Jews are Israelis, and not all Israelis are Jews. Mossad has set up honeypots in the West before and I'd be unsurprised if they've blackmailed at least one elected official over here, in the same way I'd be unsurprised if the Russians or the Chinese did.
Reply 30
Original post by Louis IX
Not all Jews are Israelis, and not all Israelis are Jews. Mossad has set up honeypots in the West before and I'd be unsurprised if they've blackmailed at least one elected official over here, in the same way I'd be unsurprised if the Russians or the Chinese did.

No they arent but whats the relevance here, given their comment had a fairly obvious inference to it.
Oh without a doubt, theyre a nasty bunch. Then again, they dont really need to do much blackmail when alley have to do is place a call to the US to get them to do whatever it they need doing :lol:
Which honeypots are you referring to specifically though?
Original post by Napp
You do know trolling is banned here right? And i'm more than happy to report perverted ones such as yourself for doing it :smile:

I'm not the one sucking the toes of a foreign secret police.
Original post by Napp

You're the one who brought up mossad, which is quite obviously a reference to jews.

Are you ignorant of that or just lying because given that no one, bar you, has ever claimed that the Israelis are involved it looks to quite obviously be a jewish reference - god only knows why you think jews have something to do with it but hey ho.

Yeah, obviously Israel took him out, brilliant bit of deduction there :rofl:

Attempting to psychologically manipulate someone - in this case using bad faith debate arguments worthy of QE2- ie isubtly implying that I'm anti Semitic for bringing up mossad. It's bad faith and frankly you're better than that. I suspect you're deflecting to cover your ego.

If I said that some random criminal out if nowhere was a Mossad agent then you might have a point. But I'm not. Im saying that someone who we have good cause to believe was a intelligence operative, was going out with someone linked to Mossad, had a number of friends and associates say he was working for mossad and is a wealthy Jewish man who without any real qualifications became incredibly wealthy very fast could well be Mossad. Please tell me why you think that the above is completely unfounded and is somehow anti-Semitic.

Where did I say that mossad took him out? I didn't..

Jeffrey Epstein was almost certainly involved in some sort of intelligence racket. Mossad seems to be one likley culprit for the reasons above.
Reply 33
Attempting to psychologically manipulate someone - in this case using bad faith debate arguments worthy of QE2- ie isubtly implying that I'm anti Semitic for bringing up mossad. It's bad faith and frankly you're better than that. I suspect you're deflecting to cover your ego.

If I said that some random criminal out if nowhere was a Mossad agent then you might have a point. But I'm not. Im saying that someone who we have good cause to believe was a intelligence operative, was going out with someone linked to Mossad, had a number of friends and associates say he was working for mossad and is a wealthy Jewish man who without any real qualifications became incredibly wealthy very fast could well be Mossad. Please tell me why you think that the above is completely unfounded and is somehow anti-Semitic.

Where did I say that mossad took him out? I didn't..

Jeffrey Epstein was almost certainly involved in some sort of intelligence racket. Mossad seems to be one likley culprit for the reasons above.

Uhuh, or i just think you're talking out of your fundament by waffling on about Israel and the Mossad for reasons that escape me.
Hmm why could it possibly be anti-israeli (i never said anti-semitic) to start randomly blaming them for the actions of a pedophile? Who can say...
I didnt say you did.
Pray tell why you think he was an asset? Being wealthy is hardly a reason to suspect someone of it.
Original post by Napp
Which honeypots are you referring to specifically though?

I can't remember his name but I'm sure Mossad hunted down a guy who leaked stuff about Israel's nuclear programme.
Thread closed.

This thread has descended into petty bickering, leaving very little substance for the discussion itself.

Latest

Trending

Trending