The Student Room Group

NW London girls are weird

Bucked a girl in Wembley/Harlesden sides and got her snap. I popped up to her and she left me on delivered for 4 days like I’m a dhead. The whole time she posts on her snap of her and a boy, then posts quotes talking about girls should never undervalue themselves for boys. After that she choses to pop up to me and we start talking. Then she leaves me on delivered again for two days and posts snaps of her and the boy again. So I’m assuming that she’s trynna make me a sideting. She then leaves me on subs so I unadd her.

I saw her two weeks ago with a girl that I know and she wants to act like she knows me well like we were friends. She asks for my snap again and I give it to her. She pops up first and I leave it on delivered for 21 hrs. When she sees that I saw her message, she tells me that I’m moving like I’m prestige, then she starts posting on her story about how she hates boys that act prestige like what?!?! She pops up to me again and asks me what I’m doing. I decide not to be rude and I tell her that I’m at home and she says that she wants to come over. I don’t want her to but I eventually allow her to.

She comes over and we hit it and she leaves. The next day she messages me and I reply but then I get left on delivered for two days. Next thing u know, she has blocked me?!?!? Why are NW girls so strange.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Bucked a girl in Wembley/Harlesden sides and got her snap. I popped up to her and she left me on delivered for 4 days like I’m a dhead. The whole time she posts on her snap of her and a boy, then posts quotes talking about girls should never undervalue themselves for boys. After that she choses to pop up to me and we start talking. Then she leaves me on delivered again for two days and posts snaps of her and the boy again. So I’m assuming that she’s trynna make me a sideting. She then leaves me on subs so I unadd her.

I saw her two weeks ago with a girl that I know and she wants to act like she knows me well like we were friends. She asks for my snap again and I give it to her. She pops up first and I leave it on delivered for 21 hrs. When she sees that I saw her message, she tells me that I’m moving like I’m prestige, then she starts posting on her story about how she hates boys that act prestige like what?!?! She pops up to me again and asks me what I’m doing. I decide not to be rude and I tell her that I’m at home and she says that she wants to come over. I don’t want her to but I eventually allow her to.

She comes over and we hit it and she leaves. The next day she messages me and I reply but then I get left on delivered for two days. Next thing u know, she has blocked me?!?!? Why are NW girls so strange.

Thanks for this. It's like a short primer in urban yoof London speak, complete with vocab and examples in context. I now know how to use the following:

Prestige
Sideting
'left me on delivered'
'Popped up' (means something completely different to me, :laugh:)

Great stuff!
I'm from north West London, lived in Harlesden and wembley and I absolutely hated it and that's probably because of the bad memories there but it's a bit dumb for you to be generalising all nw girls based on a single girl?
This sounds like some year 11 dilemma...

My guy, you are a side ting. If you can allow yourself to get played like that, you need to ask yourself some serious questions.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Moonlight Rain
I'm from north West London, lived in Harlesden and wembley and I absolutely hated it and that's probably because of the bad memories there but it's a bit dumb for you to be generalising all nw girls based on a single girl?

Nah but NW girls move mad still and this proves it to me still
Reply 5
Original post by CaptainDuckie
This sounds like some year 11 dilemma...

My guy, you are a side ting. If you can allow yourself to get played like that, you need to ask yourself some serious questions.

Rah thats brazy still. Could never be me still. She was meady anyways.
Rah thats brazy still. Could never be me still. She was meady anyways.

You say all this but you’ll add her if she told you to :rofl:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
You say all this but you’ll add her if she told you to :rofl:

Yh for a free jeet innit, then man cuts.

Oh dear.........

i smell u cuz
I hate how I don't fully understand this eventhough I've lived in london for 8 years of my life.
Original post by hungrysalamander
I hate how I don't fully understand this eventhough I've lived in london for 8 years of my life.

You'd hate yourself more if you did understand it...
Original post by Reality Check
Thanks for this. It's like a short primer in urban yoof London speak, complete with vocab and examples in context. I now know how to use the following:

Prestige
Sideting
'left me on delivered'
'Popped up' (means something completely different to me, :laugh:)

Great stuff!

Don't forget, they "hit it"
(unless I lost the meaning of that in translation)
Original post by Callicious
Don't forget, they "hit it"
(unless I lost the meaning of that in translation)

Yes, I'll add that one - let's hope it's not literal.
Oh dear.........

You get it. If she’s trynna take man fi eediat, mans gonna do his ting innit. But end of day tho she’s the one looking like a j-bag still so she’s just tapped if she thinks she’s using man still
Original post by the bear
i smell u cuz

Brudda pattern. Moving a bit booky still.

Say swr? Where u from g?
You get it. If she’s trynna take man fi eediat, mans gonna do his ting innit. But end of day tho she’s the one looking like a j-bag still so she’s just tapped if she thinks she’s using man still

You tried to play her, but in return you got played. Serves you right.
. But end of day tho she’s the one looking like a j-bag still so she’s just tapped if she thinks she’s using man still

A j-bag? Is that a jiffy bag? So are you saying that this lady's face looks quite puffy, and a bit yellow?

Possibly jaundice. She needs to see her GP for a face-to-face appointment pronto.

I’ve lived in London my entire life and I still don’t understand half of what they’re saying.

They must come from the Deep South or East. I can’t really differentiate the two.

Quick Reply