The Student Room Group

KPMG 2022 Graduate scheme

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has been invited to the virtual launchpad after completing the delivering outcomes assessment. If so, how long did you have to wait to get a response?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello! I have, it was 2 working days to get an invite for me :smile: I’ve been put on the waiting list for the virtual launchpad
Reply 2
When is your VLP?
Reply 3
Original post by Crsamrm
When is your VLP?

My application is still on hold. I haven’t been given one
Reply 4
Original post by rebdal
Hello! I have, it was 2 working days to get an invite for me :smile: I’ve been put on the waiting list for the virtual launchpad

Ah, thank you. Got a response 5 days later. On the waiting list for the launchpad too. What role did you apply for?
Reply 5
Original post by dylan12321
Ah, thank you. Got a response 5 days later. On the waiting list for the launchpad too. What role did you apply for?

Congrats! Audit
Reply 6
Original post by rebdal
Congrats! Audit

Congrats to you too. Ah same. Which office did you apply to if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 7
Original post by dylan12321
Congrats to you too. Ah same. Which office did you apply to if you don't mind me asking?

Glasgow office :smile: how about you?
Reply 8
Original post by rebdal
Glasgow office :smile: how about you?

Nice, the London office
Also on hold for launch pad for a week or so now!
i got invited to launch pad a few days ago
Reply 11
Original post by rose236
i got invited to launch pad a few days ago

Hello! Same! How are u gonna prepare for it?
Original post by Crsamrm
Hello! Same! How are u gonna prepare for it?

Nice! Is it for Audit Intensive in London?
Reply 13
Original post by SilentStudent.
Nice! Is it for Audit Intensive in London?

Audit empowered - London! Have you got one too?
Hi, congrats! May I please ask if you were on hold after delivering outcomes before getting invited for VLP? I am currently on hold for VLP and I'm worried if I wouldn't be able to progress to VLP :frown:
Reply 15
Hi, yeah I received the “on hold” email on the 24th, and got the VLP invite on the 27th of Sep. Wouldn’t worry too much as it’s still early days! Good luck x
Hi, are online tests for KPMG time-limited or time recorded? and is the numerical test hard?
Reply 17
Has anyone been invited to an AC for KPMG deal advisory?
Reply 18
Hello guys,

Do you remember how was the delivering outcomes assessment structured? I have been put on hold till today after completing the Transforming Small Businesses (SJT & Numerical).... and got an invite to complete the Delivering Outcomes! So any help regarding the Video interview would be really appreciated!
Original post by s_10
Has anyone been invited to an AC for KPMG deal advisory?

I am currently on hold.. Did you get invited to AC?

Quick Reply

Latest