The Student Room Group

wanna make friends

hey I'll be living in sunderland in january 2022, anyone else here lives there? is it nice to live there?
Reply 1
hey! I am a uk resident but I think it's okay :smile: how you finding it? I think England is cool :smile:
Reply 2
The snow you get, here in York you get snow but I want to meet the highland cows!
Reply 3
Original post by ruby22x
hey! I am a uk resident but I think it's okay :smile: how you finding it? I think England is cool :smile:

i sadly don't live there yet...still stuck in germany ._.
Reply 4
Original post by izzykitsune
i sadly don't live there yet...still stuck in germany ._.

when you moving over do you know?
Reply 5
Original post by ruby22x
when you moving over do you know?

my university is starting at the end of january, so I'm planning to move right qt the beginning of january. if i get everything organized by then...
Reply 6
my university is starting at the end of january, so I'm planning to move right qt the beginning of january. if i get everything organized by then...

welcome if you do!
Wait a second, I thought you were in England! Unless you are and you're lording Scotland... a Scot stuck in England... what has this world come to...
(edited 2 years ago)
uwa you got me good there
You better take that drone of yours up to the Highlands in winter though, you'd get some great snowy mountain shots!
You'll be fine, there'll be snow, whiskey... and maybe even an eagle to attack the drone! :lol:
It'd be fun to see what'd happen if you attached a box of fish 'n chips to a drone and flew it around the pier :biggrin:
And now my evening will be lost watching the most ridiculous videos the internet has to offer...
Reply 12
night all
hey I'll be living in sunderland in january 2022, anyone else here lives there? is it nice to live there?

Current Sunderland student here! :hello:
Sunderland is a great place to live and it's super affordable. There's lots to do, from bars and restaurants to the local beaches and the transport links mean you can explore the local area in your free time. Let me know if there's anything else you want to know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest