The Student Room Group

BDO Grad Scheme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wjr26
Audit Bristol, what about you?

Audit London
Original post by Wjr26
Thanks!! Hope yours went well! Completed it on 30/9, received email saying I passed yesterday (5/10).

That’s amazing well done! Have you been given the date for the assessment centre? I did mine on 1st October and I am still waiting for the outcome.
Reply 22
Original post by starstudent7
That’s amazing well done! Have you been given the date for the assessment centre? I did mine on 1st October and I am still waiting for the outcome.

Nope not yet, just had email saying I passed and that application needs to be manually reviewed before put for AC
Original post by Wjr26
Nope not yet, just had email saying I passed and that application needs to be manually reviewed before put for AC

I just found out that I passed too just now and the email said the same thing. It also said that they hope to get back to me within 2 weeks. Which programme did you apply for?
I just found out that I passed too just now and the email said the same thing. It also said that they hope to get back to me within 2 weeks. Which programme did you apply for?

Hi, sorry if this is too intrusive but I’m terms of your feedback report, did you excel in all 4 elements they were measuring or was some slightly lower than the other? Thanks
Reply 25

Yep same email. Audit, you?
Original post by Wjr26
Yep same email. Audit, you?

That’s good, Forensic at Birmingham :smile:
Original post by Frankianderson
Hi, sorry if this is too intrusive but I’m terms of your feedback report, did you excel in all 4 elements they were measuring or was some slightly lower than the other? Thanks

Hi, yes that’s fine. I excelled in 3 areas and was average for one. Wbu?
Reply 28

No lol got 2 “demonstrated some real strengths”, wbu?
Hi, yes that’s fine. I excelled in 3 areas and was average for one. Wbu?

Excelled in two, and other 2 was average
Original post by Crsamrm
No lol got 2 “demonstrated some real strengths”, wbu?

Excelled in two, and other 2 was average as well
Excelled in two, and other 2 was average

That’s good, I am sure you will get through to the next stage. How was your verbal and numerical intellect?
I excelled in both of them, wbu?
Hi all, I completed my BDO online assessment sometime late last week and got an email today to say I passed. They’re now reviewing my application and adding me to the waiting list for the AC. Is anyone else in the same position? Thank!
Original post by upthetics1
Hi all, I completed my BDO online assessment sometime late last week and got an email today to say I passed. They’re now reviewing my application and adding me to the waiting list for the AC. Is anyone else in the same position? Thank!

Hi, I am in the same position as you.
Original post by Wjr26
Thanks!! Hope yours went well! Completed it on 30/9, received email saying I passed yesterday (5/10).

Hey, what did you apply for? and how long do you have to prepare your answer once you know the question for the video interview?
Original post by Thursday21
Hey, what did you apply for? and how long do you have to prepare your answer once you know the question for the video interview?

You get unlimited time, there’s no timer at all
Reply 37
Original post by Thursday21

Audit, unlimited timer but id recommend 1-2 minutes. I didn't want to spend too long preparing in case that impacted my score
hi how many days it took for them to respond to you?
I panicked and waffled so hard at the first question, then did well on the rest. hopefully its not an auto rejection.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending