The Student Room Group

QMUL Comp-sci

What are the job prospects like after studying the course, is the employability high? Also, if one has not studied A-levels maths (because its not a requirement), will it put them at a disadvantage.
Reply 1
what kind of jobs are you looking?
Original post by cvgk

Roles in tech sales for Google, Tech and Microsoft etc etc
Original post by cvgk

Google, Microsoft and Facebook I meant*
Reply 4
good luck.
Original post by cvgk
good luck

do you know about the employability though? i dont know whether the good luck was sarcastic lmaooo
Reply 6
Original post by yusraaaaaaaaa
do you know about the employability though? i dont know whether the good luck was sarcastic lmaooo

Google and amazon need a barchelor degree for developers you can have a chance for sales role.
Original post by yusraaaaaaaaa
What are the job prospects like after studying the course, is the employability high? Also, if one has not studied A-levels maths (because its not a requirement), will it put them at a disadvantage.

not the greatest what are your predicted looking like?
is the job prospects not the greatest or the disadvantage not the greatest?
Tbh its both, you not studying maths has put you a massive setback from studying computer science at many universities, especially the top ones.
Had you done maths a level and not computer science not a problem but maths is a must for computer science.

Also in terms of universities , qmul isnt the greatest uni to study computer science, but it certainly isnt bad.

R u dead set on computer science or do u have other options or careers your looking at?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending