The Student Room Group

I have submitted my UCAS already for 2022.

Scroll to see replies

My deadline is in January but will hopefully be applying next week once I get all my predictions
Original post by booklover1313
Hi! It's not for that course, but I just received an offer from York (for chemistry). They emailed me last week to say they were opening their application cycle for 2022 this week, so they can now start making offers. Their acknowledgement email went into my junk folder, so it may be worth checking your spam inbox, in case they sent anything. Each department may have a different offer time-frame - some might wait until after January to reply, so I wouldn't read too much into it. Sending good luck wishes for your application!

hey! congrats on your offer! I guess, patience is key haha! Wishing you the best with your application, stay in touch xx
Original post by Studentlife007
My deadline is in January but will hopefully be applying next week once I get all my predictions

wishing you the best for your application xx
Original post by aaron2578
Hi, what did you do with predicted grades and teacher reference? We've (everyone at our college) been given minimal information on how everything works, we still don't have our predicted grades, and teachers have only just started writing references. I've started an application on UCAS Hub and filled in everything, what do I do now?

Are you from Wales by any chance? I still haven’t got all my grades and reference either, apparently they try get it sorted when they find out someone no is almost ready. E.g. they’ve only sorted out those with the early deadline which I find annoying as some need their predictions to help decide where to apply.
Original post by WutheringHxights
Hi guys :-)

I'm not sure if I'm one of the first ones but it certainly wouldn't surprise me. I submitted my UCAS for 2022 entry on Monday 13th September and now it's a waiting game!

I've applied for a joint honors in English & History at Oxford, Durham, York, Royal Holloway, and Leeds.

I keep refreshing my UCAS track every day but I know I'll probably be waiting a long while!!

Is anyone else submitted theirs yet? Or plans to submit very soon?

I have received my first offer just now!! Royal Holloway have given me a conditional offer for English & History :-)

A happy bunny.
Original post by _itstomz_
thank you for the reassurance! if its not too much of a hassle for you, could you keep me posted if your friend starts getting offers? It's hard to find people applying for this course haha! Thank you so much :smile:

Ofc!! xx
I have received my first offer just now!! Royal Holloway have given me a conditional offer for English & History :-)

A happy bunny.

congrats!
Original post by booklover1313
Hi! It's not for that course, but I just received an offer from York (for chemistry). They emailed me last week to say they were opening their application cycle for 2022 this week, so they can now start making offers. Their acknowledgement email went into my junk folder, so it may be worth checking your spam inbox, in case they sent anything. Each department may have a different offer time-frame - some might wait until after January to reply, so I wouldn't read too much into it. Sending good luck wishes for your application!

when did you apply?
Original post by Bobmalone53
when did you apply?

I applied on the 9th September
I applied on the 24th of September and got an offer from QMUL on the 4th (the first day of reviewing applications) for Law!

I'm not sure if I'm one of the first ones but it certainly wouldn't surprise me. I submitted my UCAS for 2022 entry on Monday 13th September and now it's a waiting game!

I've applied for a joint honors in English & History at Oxford, Durham, York, Royal Holloway, and Leeds.

I keep refreshing my UCAS track every day but I know I'll probably be waiting a long while!!

My son submitted his last Thursday: V100 History at Cambridge, Durham, York, Leeds and Sheffield. Got an offer from York and Sheffield on Monday :smile:
Are you from Wales by any chance? I still haven’t got all my grades and reference either, apparently they try get it sorted when they find out someone no is almost ready. E.g. they’ve only sorted out those with the early deadline which I find annoying as some need their predictions to help decide where to apply.

No, I'm from Preston (city in Lancashire, near Manchester). I have the early deadline but they still took until the 30th September to decide on grades and I still haven't heard anything about the teacher reference.
No, I'm from Preston (city in Lancashire, near Manchester). I have the early deadline but they still took until the 30th September to decide on grades and I still haven't heard anything about the teacher reference.

Well that’s annoying, it was pretty much the same here for someone that has an early deadline too.
Well that’s annoying, it was pretty much the same here for someone that has an early deadline too.

I know right, it doesn't give enough time for grade negotiation, especially when the teacher wants to see improvement before giving a higher grade, and I don't understand why we haven't been told what's going on?
I know right, it doesn't give enough time for grade negotiation, especially when the teacher wants to see improvement before giving a higher grade, and I don't understand why we haven't been told what's going on?

Yeah it’s a bit messed up tbf. I warned my Psychology teacher that i could be applying next week so I will need my predicted grade and a mini reference so she is now having to do that specially for me as normally they would sort it out in November! like wtf. i mean fair enough but november is quite late.
I'm applying for Maths and Computer Science at Oxford, Imperial, UCL, Bath and Southhampton and the school will send it in on the 15th.
Original post by yesIAmACamel
I'm applying for Maths and Computer Science at Oxford, Imperial, UCL, Bath and Southhampton and the school will send it in on the 15th.

Good luck! :smile:

hey! I just got an offer yesterday at 430pm for Psychology in Education at Birmingham. Really happy as it was my first choice and my first offer, patiently waiting for the rest haha. All the best to everyone xx

Could you explain how you log into UCAS track pls
Original post by mia.mgeorge
Could you explain how you log into UCAS track pls

There’s no ucas Track anymore - you track your application in ucas hub now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending