The Student Room Group

Rms 2022

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone receive a date for an AC?
Original post by Fens3r
Has anyone receive a date for an AC?

Nope still waiting. Have you?
Original post by cxb_
Hi have you heard anything back from them? I have done my VI last week and still waiting for the outcome. I applied for the audit jan intake as well

still nothing
Original post by starstudent7

Also still waiting. When did you apply, has it been long?

I sent my video interview on the 27th September. Not too long ago but getting more anxious as the days go on lol.
Original post by starstudent7

Nope
Original post by Livebreatheecon
Got a AC with RSM. Anyone have any tips/ done one before? It’s strengths based which I hate

How long did you have to wait for them to reply about the AC? Thanks
Original post by Fens3r
Nope

When did you apply and what role did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking
Original post by Aqibislxm
How long did you have to wait for them to reply about the AC? Thanks

2 days from video interview to AC. Did my AC 2 days ago and got an offer today.

Wow that is good, well done! Which programme did you apply for? Was it for the January intake?

In which branch did you apply for

Hi have you got any tips on the AC/ the type of questions asked? Thank you
Reply 51
Hi guys!

Has anyone heard back from RSM? Also, have you guys done the VI? I applied for the audit assistant Graduate role for August 2022 and I did my Hirevue interview on 22nd September but still haven't heard back if I pass or not.

Please message me if you've done the VI or respond here.

Thank you so much!
Reply 52
Original post by xrp
Hi guys!

Has anyone heard back from RSM? Also, have you guys done the VI? I applied for the audit assistant Graduate role for August 2022 and I did my Hirevue interview on 22nd September but still haven't heard back if I pass or not.

Thank you so much!

I think right now they are focusing on the January 2022 intake!
Original post by xrp
Hi guys!

Thank you so much!

I’ve completed the VI a couple days ago and applied for tax assistant placement 2022 but will let you know when I get a reply, please keep me updated about yours too and which branch did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by xrp
Hi guys!

w

Thank you so much!

good luck! What questions did they ask during your hirevue?
I’ve completed the VI a couple days ago and applied for tax assistant placement 2022 but will let you know when I get a reply, please keep me updated about yours too and which branch did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking?

What questions did GS ask during your hirevue?
Reply 56
Original post by goa_d
good luck! What questions did they ask during your hirevue?

There are four competence questions. I advise that you prepare general competency questions and use star techniques, and you will be fine.
Reply 57

Sure, I will keep you updated. I applied to audit assistant Graduate in August 2022 London. Which location did you apply to?
Original post by xrp
Sure, I will keep you updated. I applied to audit assistant Graduate in August 2022 London. Which location did you apply to?

Manchester tax assistant for August 2022 but undergraduate
(edited 2 years ago)
Mostly competency and strength based questions like, recall a time where you had to overcome a barrier etc.

Thank you! would you possibly be willing to dm the questions in more detail? very nervous as this is my first one!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending