The Student Room Group

Keele University A100 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
When can we actually access and complete the R&R form? How do we get given it?
Reply 21
Original post by SamJ15
When can we actually access and complete the R&R form? How do we get given it?

i got mine emailed on october 16th and u have 2 weeks to complete it, deadline was 2nd nov last year. u send it to them through ur applicant portal. hope this helps!
Reply 22
Thanks that helps. So is there a set date this year that they’re going to send them?
Reply 23
Original post by SamJ15
Thanks that helps. So is there a set date this year that they’re going to send them?

not sure if there's a set date tbh :/ i think they just send asap after the oct 15th deadline
Reply 24
hiya!
im going to apply to keele and i have been volunteering at local vaccination centre through the royal voluntary service so im unsure of whos contact details i would provide.
please let me know if u can.
Hi I’m reapplying to Keele, does anyone know if I can use the same things from my old R R form again??
Reply 26
Original post by ash767
Hi I’m reapplying to Keele, does anyone know if I can use the same things from my old R R form again??

I'm also reapplying. I wanna know too bc I think we can but idk if they'll look for anything different/extra considering we're on a gap year? Should we email them they take like 5 days to reply tho so idk if we have time
Has anyone who has applied received an acknowledgement email yet?
Original post by Hollyrylatt
Has anyone who has applied received an acknowledgement email yet?

No not yet, I think they might reply on the 15 or 16th as all applications haven’t still been received yet.
Just wondering whether my work experience would be enough to bag an interview at keel.

football ref since 2017.
work at zizzi
volunteered at a badminton place for 2 years roughly
shadow at GP surgery (ongoing)
Roughly how many hours of experience would you need to apply to keele. Also I don’t understand this form won’t people lie?
And what contact details do I put if i volunteered at a vaccine centre
Has anyone submitted their UCAS application in yet with their option as Keele. I submitted mine 5 days ago and received emails confirming they've got my application from all my choices except Keele. Does Keele give their emails out late?
Original post by mia.mgeorge
Has anyone submitted their UCAS application in yet with their option as Keele. I submitted mine 5 days ago and received emails confirming they've got my application from all my choices except Keele. Does Keele give their emails out late?

Yh same, keele probably wait for all applications and then email.
Original post by Oli wells
Just wondering whether my work experience would be enough to bag an interview at keel.

football ref since 2017.
work at zizzi

It’s good enough considering the ongoing pandemic which the uni will be lenient about.
Original post by Looollll22
Roughly how many hours of experience would you need to apply to keele. Also I don’t understand this form won’t people lie?
And what contact details do I put if i volunteered at a vaccine centre

I think there are ways of them finding out and contacting your school of necessary.
Reply 35
[

football ref since 2017.
work at zizzi

I think that’s fine. I’ve got similar to you but i really do think the uni will be calm bc of pandemic. Also I know a guy not personally but he said he got in with just observing working experiance
Original post by Leaf.
[

I think that’s fine. I’ve got similar to you but i really do think the uni will be calm bc of pandemic. Also I know a guy not personally but he said he got in with just observing working experiance

I've seen a R&R sheet (idk if it changes each year). But there's a section on how you've helped someone ie caring 1 on 1 which I haven't done so it may be risky. As I won't be able to fill out that section
Reply 37
I've seen a R&R sheet (idk if it changes each year). But there's a section on how you've helped someone ie caring 1 on 1 which I haven't done so it may be risky. As I won't be able to fill out that section

Might have changed this year but not sure. I’ll ask him again, but his main experiences were observation work and playing on a sports team lol. I think he must have just reflected on them really well
Reply 38
Original post by Abuzu123
I think there are ways of them finding out and contacting your school of necessary.

I’m certain they would contact to verify what you say is legit and how long you’ve done it for
Original post by Leaf.
Might have changed this year but not sure. I’ll ask him again, but his main experiences were observation work and playing on a sports team lol. I think he must have just reflected on them really well

Or he could be one of those who lie for know reason, search up keele r&r sheets and look at the criteria, I don't think observation and playing in a sports team even count as work experience 🤣🤣🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending