The Student Room Group

Biology A level 2020 paper 1,2,3

Hi could you send me the unofficial mark scheme as well:smile:)
Which board do you need Bella[donna alkaloid]? [sorry to make your name interesting by converting it to a drug!] :colondollar:
Original post by macpatgh-Sheldon
Which board do you need Bella[donna alkaloid]? [sorry to make your name interesting by converting it to a drug!] :colondollar:

Can I have the unofficial mark schemes for the OCR Biology A November 2020 series, OCR Chemistry B (Salters) November 2020 series, and the OCR Physics A November 2020 series? Thank you in advance.

??
Original post by thomas.rhett
I would also like to have OCR Biology (H020) and Edexcel Biology B(2015) 2020 papers and marks schemes:-) Can someone help me find them? Thanks?

No. These are locked papers, so please don't ask for them here.
Original post by Pandyuh72
??

The plant Atropa belladonna contains the drug atropine, an antagonist at the parasympathetic muscarinic receptors at the end organ e.g. the synapse between fibres of the nasociliary branch of the oculomotor nerve [cranial III] and the constrictor pupillae muscle, whose stimulation results in miosis [narrowing of the pupil] in response to light [e.g.]; therefore atropine leads to mydriasis [larger pupli] and Victorian ladies used to gulp a little of this plant before going to parties in order to dilate their pupils and attract men lol, hence the name "belladona" [means beautiful woman]!
The plant Atropa belladonna contains the drug atropine, an antagonist at the parasympathetic muscarinic receptors at the end organ e.g. the synapse between fibres of the nasociliary branch of the oculomotor nerve [cranial III] and the constrictor pupillae muscle, whose stimulation results in miosis [narrowing of the pupil] in response to light [e.g.]; therefore atropine leads to mydriasis [larger pupli] and Victorian ladies used to gulp a little of this plant before going to parties in order to dilate their pupils and attract men lol, hence the name "belladona" [means beautiful woman]!

I mean do you have access to the papers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending