The Student Room Group

Need to get over a crush

There is a girl and we're in a few classes together at school. I have a huge crush on her but i can tell she doesn't like me in the same way. So how can I get over her? I can't stop thinking about her (nothing creepy or anything) and it's getting really distracting, and i care about her quite alot so i'm always worrying that something bad has happened to her when she doesn't reply for a while. It's also making me quite sad constantly thinking how she doesn't like me back

If anyone knows how i can stop having a crush on her then i would be very grateful. Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Talk to her and if she shows interest then ask her out. If she declines then move on.
Reply 2
Original post by hungrysalamander
Talk to her and if she shows interest then ask her out. If she declines then move on.

I have been talking to her for a while and don't think she is interested. But i don't know how to move on cause i really like her
Original post by Anonymous
I have been talking to her for a while and don't think she is interested. But i don't know how to move on cause i really like her

Find motivation to revise for your exams.
(edited 2 years ago)
Biggest point I can give you is to literally be conscious when those thoughts pop up, and do your best to keep yourself occupied with anything else.
Over time the feelings will die down.
Reply 5
Original post by CorporalJin
Biggest point I can give you is to literally be conscious when those thoughts pop up, and do your best to keep yourself occupied with anything else.
Over time the feelings will die down.

I'll defo try this thanks
keep yourself busy
find hobbies
avoid things that were linked with them like special places, activities you done together
avoid them if it gets that bad

im doing these things and im getting over my ex so its working :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by hey yall
keep yourself busy
find hobbies
avoid things that were linked with them like special places, activities you done together

I've always been too scared to ask her if she wanted to go out anywhere with me but i still really want to just don't think it'll help me to forget about her !! I'll try keeping busy tho so thankyoi
I've always been too scared to ask her if she wanted to go out anywhere with me but i still really want to just don't think it'll help me to forget about her !! I'll try keeping busy tho so thankyoi

no problem. its probably best to not try with her if you wanna get over her lol
Reply 9
no problem. its probably best to not try with her if you wanna get over her lol

Even though she might say yes to going out and might actually like me????? I know it's a long shot lol but i don't know whether to try it just in case i'm reading her all wrong
Even though she might say yes to going out and might actually like me????? I know it's a long shot lol but i don't know whether to try it just in case i'm reading her all wrong

you could try but honestly id just get over them
you could try but honestly id just get over them

Ok thanks
I just don't want to regret in the future never having asked her but don't know if it would be worth it!! It's just too complicated
There is a girl and we're in a few classes together at school. I have a huge crush on her but i can tell she doesn't like me in the same way. So how can I get over her? I can't stop thinking about her (nothing creepy or anything) and it's getting really distracting, and i care about her quite alot so i'm always worrying that something bad has happened to her when she doesn't reply for a while. It's also making me quite sad constantly thinking how she doesn't like me back

If anyone knows how i can stop having a crush on her then i would be very grateful. Thanks

Meet some other girls , focus on bettering urself
Original post by Ax Sleepy
Meet some other girls , focus on bettering urself

i read that as buttering :rofl:
i read that as buttering :rofl:

:rofl: 🤣🤣🤣✌️
Yeh don’t butter yourself 😭🤣
keep yourself busy
find hobbies

Oooh, those are great ideas. I would definitely recommend these for getting over ur crush. I've done these to get over my ex too and it worked. Now I have a new boyfriend :smile:
Original post by Ax Sleepy
:rofl: 🤣🤣🤣✌️
Yeh don’t butter yourself 😭🤣

eew the grease ahahah 😂😂

Original post by EmilytheDaisy
Oooh, those are great ideas. I would definitely recommend these for getting over ur crush. I've done these to get over my ex too and it worked. Now I have a new boyfriend :smile:

ah glad its working for someone else! almost properly over him i cant believe i liked him tbh :eek: theres just the whole fist kiss thing yk
eew the grease ahahah 😂😂

ah glad its working for someone else! almost properly over him i cant believe i liked him tbh :eek: theres just the whole fist kiss thing yk

But if u want to….
Don’t forget the jam aswell
eew the grease ahahah 😂😂

Lol yeah, I can't believe I liked mine either. Now my boyfriend, @GreedyChris04, is the only guy I need in my life. 😍
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending