The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MJ1012
They do. That's why we have the word "males."

We also have the word supercalifragilistic expialidocious, doesn't mean we use it in everyday conversation does it? No one uses the word male nearly as much as female.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ewww...too essex boy for me.

You want to be a gentleman, not a boy :closedeyes:
Reply 22
In my opinion, it's not attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it looks bad on Brad Pitt, it's highly likely it'll look awful on anyone else..!
Reply 24
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
We also have the word supercalifragilistic expialidocious, doesn't mean we use it in everyday conversation does it? No one uses the word male nearly as much as female.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not a fact.

People do use the word "males" regularly, the difference is, men don't care, that's why you don't notice it.

Original post by Qymberley
I've seen quite a few males with this haircut, and i think it's pretty hard to manage, it looks amazing and super swoon-worthy when it's freshly cut, but when the top bit starts to grow out and gets too long thats when you start looking like a macklemore wannabe and it just doesn't work out. Imho, i prefer a guy who has hair i can touch and ruffle around and won't be afraid of it messing up

Original post by Qymberley
I actually went back to put the male part in bold, i realised i unintentionally do it as well :colondollar: don't know what the problem is with using females/males.
Reply 25
Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who says we don't use supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in everyday conversation...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
i cant see the picture
please post it thanks
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by A Perfect Circle
How illuminatin-oh *******s!

Aren't you hilarious.
no even brad said he hated it
Original post by meemily
Who says we don't use supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in everyday conversation...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I certainly do, just can't vouch for the rest of the population...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really attractive no :/
Reply 31
It makes young boys look like an old man. I detest it
I hate it. Sorry.
Original post by neuralmirror
I hate it. Sorry.

It was 7 years ago, this thread

Latest

Trending

Trending