The Student Room Group

🎃 Halloween 2021 Thread 🎃

Poll

Do you like Halloween?

:mwuaha: Do you Celebrate Halloween? :mwuaha:

It's another spooky year filled with fear!
Do any of TSR Members have plans for this Halloween?
I am planning to go to a Scary event this year where we go into a Maze filled with different horror aspects from certain movies to give us a jump scare and for the thrill of it, I am not going alone :frown: I am too scared for that :biggrin: I am going to drag my friends into the maze with me and make sure they find the way out :colondollar: I have decided this year I will be doing it mainly because I can be a quite scared when it comes to Horror movies and anything scary related!
I never have gone outside dressed up or have never gone out for Trick or Treating if that's how you spell it or word it I don't know!
I have always wanted to do dress up as this:

Spoiler

So enough of me what have you done in the past for Halloween or are planning to do this year? Covid restrictions have been relaxed in most parts of the world now so let's hear it!
:teeth:

EDIT 31.10.2021:h: HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE THE TIME IS HERE!
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm not sure i've got anything in particular planned, but the new series of Doctor Who starts that evening so i'll probably watch that (boring ik :colondollar:)
Original post by flaurie
I'm not sure i've got anything in particular planned, but the new series of Doctor Who starts that evening so i'll probably watch that (boring ik :colondollar:)

Awesome! I never got into Doctor Who but I know so many people who love that show :smile:
Bump!
Original post by flaurie

:five:

if I can find someone with a tv licence :lol:
I’ve asked my parents to record it back home
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Chronoscope
:five:

if I can find someone with a tv licence :lol:
I’ve asked my parents to record it back home

lol if the Magnificent Chronoscope is watching it then it must be the real deal :biggrin:
Reply 6
eh. i dont really celebrate but I dress up. I just like that part really because many things have turned into too gore focus.
Original post by da_nolo
eh. i dont really celebrate but I dress up. I just like that part really because many things have turned into too gore focus.

Oooo what are you planning to dress up as this year? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Oooo what are you planning to dress up as this year? :smile:

good question. my wife may like to dress together as same theme. been real busy so unable to asl her yet.
I do have a spiderman: homecoming outfit I made myself so that can be default.
Original post by da_nolo
good question. my wife may like to dress together as same theme. been real busy so unable to asl her yet.
I do have a spiderman: homecoming outfit I made myself so that can be default.

Oh wow that sounds delightful :smile: Spiderman and Spiderwoman or Spiderman and Mary Jane :biggrin:
Veterans :wink: what are you planning to dress up as this year and any plans?
Trend setters :biggrin:
Not sure what I'm doing for Halloween this year yet. Normally I'll either go to a party & get dressed up in costume or meet up with a few friends & watch horror movies. Also a few years back I went on a ghost tour in York, which I enjoyed.
As a kid I used to like trick or treating.
Original post by Alesha1991
Not sure what I'm doing for Halloween this year yet. Normally I'll either go to a party & get dressed up in costume or meet up with a few friends & watch horror movies. Also a few years back I went on a ghost tour in York, which I enjoyed.
As a kid I used to like trick or treating.

I like the sound of that! If I may ask what did you dress up as in most recent year? How was the ghost tour? I’d be so scared 😂
Horror movies are scary enough for me! I once went to a cinema with my friend to watch the Conjuring 2 it was around the time when the cinemas weren’t as busy but we expected some people still… instead it was just the 2 of us :frown: and my friend pranked me mid way of a scary scene by grabbing me from behind my chair I dropped my drink and popcorn because of him :frown:
I hate Halloween but the kids love it, so I force myself.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I hate Halloween but the kids love it, so I force myself.

aw haha :biggrin: as long as your kids enjoy it!
Bump 🎃
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
I like the sound of that! If I may ask what did you dress up as in most recent year? How was the ghost tour? I’d be so scared 😂
Horror movies are scary enough for me! I once went to a cinema with my friend to watch the Conjuring 2 it was around the time when the cinemas weren’t as busy but we expected some people still… instead it was just the 2 of us :frown: and my friend pranked me mid way of a scary scene by grabbing me from behind my chair I dropped my drink and popcorn because of him :frown:

The last time I dressed up for Halloween I went as Rose the Hat from Doctor Sleep [sequel to the Shining]
My favourite costume though was from a few years back when I dressed as a fallen angel. I wore a black dress with a massive pair of black wings attached to the back, along with plenty of black eyeliner, lipstick & nail polish to complete the look.

I liked the ghost tour I went on. I wouldn't say it was that scary, but the people running it get into character so I imagine it would have frightened me if I'd gone when I was younger. It was mainly showing us around different places in York & telling the stories/ things that are supposed to have happened there.
Original post by Alesha1991
The last time I dressed up for Halloween I went as Rose the Hat from Doctor Sleep [sequel to the Shining]
My favourite costume though was from a few years back when I dressed as a fallen angel. I wore a black dress with a massive pair of black wings attached to the back, along with plenty of black eyeliner, lipstick & nail polish to complete the look.

I liked the ghost tour I went on. I wouldn't say it was that scary, but the people running it get into character so I imagine it would have frightened me if I'd gone when I was younger. It was mainly showing us around different places in York & telling the stories/ things that are supposed to have happened there.

Wow that’s a story to tell your children some day haha very impressed! 🎃 also for the outfit it sounds like gacha from the game I play called Mabinogi the wings must have looked divine 😎 I can tell you’re a Halloween costume veteran 😋
Not too long now 12 days left till Halloween! :jacko:

Quick Reply

Latest