The Student Room Group

anyone bored

boredddd
Yoooo
Yes always
Same, I was planning on starting uni work for one of the modules. I haven’t though, I feel sleepy. I can’t sleep though, I’ve tired repeatedly.
Reply 4
Original post by EconomicsStud3nt
Same, I was planning on starting uni work for one of the modules. I haven’t though, I feel sleepy. I can’t sleep though, I’ve tired repeatedly.

literally staying up the whole night, gonna finish h/w and revise for psychology a-level, what a life :frown:
Original post by NI52
literally staying up the whole night, gonna finish h/w and revise for psychology a-level, what a life :frown:

I’m trying to watch lectures so I’m in the same boat as you.

It is pretty tough, what a life :/
Well, here I'm in quarantine half-heartedly catching up with missed A-Level chemistry and maths while browsing TSR
Reply 7
Original post by EconomicsStud3nt
I’m trying to watch lectures so I’m in the same boat as you.

It is pretty tough, what a life :/

fr man, its kinda depressing.
Reply 8
Original post by summerbirdreads
Well, here I'm in quarantine half-heartedly catching up with missed A-Level chemistry and maths while browsing TSR

My subjects r all essay-based. Ugh. However, I despise science-based subjects lol. Its so long. Everything is just so long mann
Original post by NI52
My subjects r all essay-based. Ugh. However, I despise science-based subjects lol. Its so long. Everything is just so long mann

My subjects are all sciences and maths, tbh I don't really hate them but I hate essay subject, I hate writing. I thought the essay subjects were the long ones lol.
What are your subjects anyway? and what year?
Reply 10
My subjects are all sciences and maths, tbh I don't really hate them but I hate essay subject, I hate writing. I thought the essay subjects were the long ones lol.
What are your subjects anyway? and what year?

year 13 - english lit, psychology and politics. Politics is draining icl.
Original post by NI52
year 13 - english lit, psychology and politics. Politics is draining icl.

What are you planning to do in uni? don't mind me asking questions lol, don't answer them if you don't feel like answering
Reply 12
What are you planning to do in uni? don't mind me asking questions lol, don't answer them if you don't feel like answering

nah, i think at this point were both bored lol. Want to do law, inshallah. Its difficult, i know. What about u?
Original post by NI52
nah, i think at this point were both bored lol. Want to do law, inshallah. Its difficult, i know. What about u?

Oh you're Muslim! same here haha. I'm hoping to do Chemistry at Oxford, that is if I get in haha
Reply 14
Oh you're Muslim! same here haha. I'm hoping to do Chemistry at Oxford, that is if I get in haha

chyzzzzz. lol thats great . Youre a girl right? Wow, Oxford. My brother is in Oxford doing Medicine lol. I would wanna go to a Russel group Inshallah. Wanna go SOAS tho. Im more real to myself that's why.
Original post by NI52
chyzzzzz. lol thats great . Youre a girl right? Wow, Oxford. My brother is in Oxford doing Medicine lol. I would wanna go to a Russel group Inshallah. Wanna go SOAS tho. Im more real to myself that's why.

I'm a girl. Oxford medicine that's great but even thinking about the whole medicine application process at anywhere gives me a massive headache lol.
Reply 16
I'm a girl. Oxford medicine that's great but even thinking about the whole medicine application process at anywhere gives me a massive headache lol.

All I can say is, even if you feel any regret, just do it. Your personal statement is key too. A good personal statement goes a long way. OFC u already know that, u seem smart mashallah.
Original post by NI52
All I can say is, even if you feel any regret, just do it. Your personal statement is key too. A good personal statement goes a long way. OFC u already know that, u seem smart mashallah.

Thank you!! I only have to my PS next year though since I have to take a gap year due to medical conditions. you seem smart too!
Reply 18
Thank you!! I only have to my PS next year though since I have to take a gap year due to medical conditions. you seem smart too!

NW. oh nahhh, Im just tryna get an A for every subject. Thats all I would like .
Original post by NI52
NW. oh nahhh, Im just tryna get an A for every subject. Thats all I would like .

trying to get A*s for all my subjects or else I'm screwed

Quick Reply

Latest