The Student Room Group

How does a level 7 accounting and taxation appreticeship work?

So ive been accepted into a level 7 ACCA accounting and taxation apprenticeship, and im curious about how it will work. My program starts in a couple weeks and im not sure whether I should come into it with some knowledge about accounting or not. I don't know shite about accounting and hopefully someone here can help with my confusion.
Reply 1
Original post by d3ezee
So ive been accepted into a level 7 ACCA accounting and taxation apprenticeship, and im curious about how it will work. My program starts in a couple weeks and im not sure whether I should come into it with some knowledge about accounting or not. I don't know shite about accounting and hopefully someone here can help with my confusion.

It varies a lot by firm - I wouldnt worry too much. They will have some introductory sessions and you'll have loads of opportunities to discuss with the trainees in the years above you.

You will either do a day or so a week at college or block release for studying.
Reply 2
Original post by ajj2000
It varies a lot by firm - I wouldnt worry too much. They will have some introductory sessions and you'll have loads of opportunities to discuss with the trainees in the years above you.

You will either do a day or so a week at college or block release for studying.

thanks g
Level 7 Accountancy

The Level 7 Accountancy Professional apprenticeship is an ideal chance for managers to offer the ACA on an administration subsidized program. ... All through the program students foster the abilities, information and practices needed by the norm and which are fundamental for a vocation in bookkeeping.

Tax for apprentices

There is a typical misinterpretation that students don't need to make good on charge. This isn't the situation. Disciples need to pay personal assessment similarly as every other person. ... Profit over the individual recompense will be charged at the fitting annual expense rate.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by selena001
Level 7 Accountancy

The Level 7 Accountancy Professional apprenticeship is an ideal chance for managers to offer the ACA on an administration subsidized program. ... All through the program students foster the abilities, information and practices needed by the norm and which are fundamental for a vocation in bookkeeping.

Tax for apprentices

There is a typical misinterpretation that students don't need to make good on charge. This isn't the situation. Disciples need to pay personal assessment similarly as every other person. ... Profit over the individual recompense will be charged at the fitting annual expense rate.

What on earth does that mean?
Reply 5
Original post by ajj2000
What on earth does that mean?

mate talk about copy n paste.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending