The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley online test

Hii guys, I recently completed my online test in Morgan Stanley for IB intern. The mail said that I would also receive feedback on my performance in the next 24 hours. Now it's been more than 3days, and I haven't received any feedback. If anyone knows when I can expect my feedback and how to view the same, please guide me. Thnaks.

Scroll to see replies

Log onto your online portal. The feedback is there.
Reply 2
Original post by dvwefweddasf
Log onto your online portal. The feedback is there.

Hi, which portal do you mean? Because I tried to log into Morgan Stanley application center but I didn't see anything. I can see only "Withdraw your application". Thanks!
Original post by framon
Hi, which portal do you mean? Because I tried to log into Morgan Stanley application center but I didn't see anything. I can see only "Withdraw your application". Thanks!

Click on the job and you’ll see a link to view feedback. It’s not on the withdraw your app screen.
Reply 4
Click on the job and you’ll see a link to view feedback. It’s not on the withdraw your app screen.

I don’t understand where precisely. Please can you be more precise?
Original post by framon
I don’t understand where precisely. Please can you be more precise?

have you messed around on the website and explored at all? When I click on the link in the email to go to the application centre, I click on the drop down menu at the top and see all the jobs I’ve applied to. Each have a number of links below it. I choose the one that lets me see the status. It goes to a screen that says something like your application is being reviewed by whatever office. Check back regularly. Below that there is a link to click on to view the feedback from assessments.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
have you messed around on the website and explored at all? When I click on the link in the email to go to the application centre, I click on the drop down menu at the top and see all the jobs I’ve applied to. Each have a number of links below it. I choose the one that lets me see the status. It goes to a screen that says something like your application is being reviewed by whatever office. Check back regularly. Below that there is a link to click on to view the feedback from assessments.

Maybe I have a problem because if I follow your instructions I’m in front of “withdraw your application screen” and none link.
Here my procedure:
- my opportunities (and the drop down menu show me the job I’ve applied for)
- I go to “review status of the application for which I did the assessment”
- then I’m on the screen that show me “application upadate” and below it “withdraw your application”

I don’t know what to do; I’m getting crazy!
Reply 7
Original post by framon
Maybe I have a problem because if I follow your instructions I’m in front of “withdraw your application screen” and none link.
Here my procedure:
- then I’m on the screen that show me “application upadate” and below it “withdraw your application”

Thanks a lot for your help!
Am I doing some mistake or it’s the system that is giving some problems?
Original post by framon
Thanks a lot for your help!
Am I doing some mistake or it’s the system that is giving some problems?

Is that all that is on that screen? If it's the same as mine, which I can't see why it would be different idk, if you continue to read it says "Thank you for submitting your application for the 2022 Technology Full Time Analyst Program (London). Your application is currently under review.

Please check back regularly for status updates to your application.

Thank you for your interest in Morgan Stanley.

You may download the report via the online testing portal which provides you with some general feedback and tips from the assessments you have taken whilst you wait to hear the outcome of your application."

It then has a blue link which you press on to get to the feedback.
Reply 9
Is that all that is on that screen? If it's the same as mine, which I can't see why it would be different idk, if you continue to read it says "Thank you for submitting your application for the 2022 Technology Full Time Analyst Program (London). Your application is currently under review.

Please check back regularly for status updates to your application.

Thank you for your interest in Morgan Stanley.

You may download the report via the online testing portal which provides you with some general feedback and tips from the assessments you have taken whilst you wait to hear the outcome of your application."

It then has a blue link which you press on to get to the feedback.

Nope, there's nothing below the "withdraw your application" part. Now I'm a bit worried that something went wrong. I'll write an email to the recruitment centre... thanks a lot for your help!
Reply 10
Original post by framon
Nope, there's nothing below the "withdraw your application" part. Now I'm a bit worried that something went wrong. I'll write an email to the recruitment centre... thanks a lot for your help!

Application For 2022 ISG Spring Insight Programme (London)

2022 ISG Spring Insight Programme (London): Application Update

Withdraw your application

It's all I've got...
Original post by framon
Application For 2022 ISG Spring Insight Programme (London)

2022 ISG Spring Insight Programme (London): Application Update

Withdraw your application

It's all I've got...

Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 22.42.52.png This is what I see
Hey! Having a literally identical glitch/issue as what you've described. did you figure it out?
Reply 13
Original post by ggalen2222
Hey! Having a literally identical glitch/issue as what you've described. did you figure it out?

Sadly no, I wrote an email to the recruitment team and they told me to wait until they figure it out.
1 week and nothing yet!
Reply 14
Hey, did you figure it out? I am having the same problem
Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 22.42.52.png This is what I see

Click online testing portal , that’s where mine was
Any updates with MS ISG spring ?
Reply 17
Original post by framon
Here my procedure:

Did you hear back after the online assessment?
Reply 18
Original post by kath234
Did you hear back after the online assessment?

Not yet, you?
Reply 19
Original post by framon
Not yet, you?

I havent. I sent them an email and they said someone from the recruitment team will be in contact. Every generic email.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending