The Student Room Group

Men most attractive hair colour on women?

Just curious about your preferences.

Scroll to see replies

Probably depends on a guy. For me dark blonde/brunette girls are the most attractive. Then blonde, black, ginger, other colors. I also have a preferance towards green eyes. Then blue then brown. Having that said these are just preferances and not that important - more of a little cherry on top.
Not attracted to women but personally the darker the hair colour, the better personally. Don’t know why but never saw blond hair attractive on men. 😐
Original post by Anonymous
Just curious about your preferences.

Personally I couldn't care less. I'm not interested in hair in particular, just as long as it's not red or an unnatural dye.
Reply 4
Can you tell the difference?
Reply 5
Original post by Scienceisgood
Not attracted to women but personally the darker the hair colour, the better personally. Don’t know why but never saw blond hair attractive on men. 😐

Same tbh i like the dark and handsome vibe
Hahahaha that's true
Reply 7
I love black hair too and have super dark brows but i think guys found the look too intense i'd never get approached
Reply 8
I really don't understand how people have hair colour preferences
Probably depends on a guy. For me dark blonde/brunette girls are the most attractive. Then blonde, black, ginger, other colors. I also have a preferance towards green eyes. Then blue then brown. Having that said these are just preferances and not that important - more of a little cherry on top.

you literally described my features, brunette and green eyes :tongue:
Original post by jajja
I really don't understand how people have hair colour preferences

People can't help what they're attracted to sometimes
my natural colour is brunette, in the summer is went really really light, in the winter it would go quite dark. then i got highlights in the summer, then dyed it back to brown which is similar to my natural colour. am thinking of going darker brown 🤣
Original post by gracieee16
my natural colour is brunette, in the summer is went really really light, in the winter it would go quite dark. then i got highlights in the summer, then dyed it back to brown which is similar to my natural colour. am thinking of going darker brown 🤣

Lol i was dark/black hair all summer and trying to go light now! it's hard to stick with one thing without getting bored
Lol i was dark/black hair all summer and trying to go light now! it's hard to stick with one thing without getting bored

aweh that’s pretty :h: it is fun dying hair!
What colour is yours? I heard that people are drawn to partners who look alike
Brown or Black
Reply 16
Blonde or really dark brown? Doesnt matter especially much though
Long black
Red hair :redface:
Original post by DecoyFerret
Long black

Your hair is gross:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending