The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tattoos because my parents don't allow me to have one on my neck :frown:

Would you rather lose all of the money you've earned this year or lose all of the memories you've gained this year?
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Tattoos because my parents don't allow me to have one on my neck :frown:

Would you rather lose all of the money you've earned this year or lose all of the memories you've gained this year?

Lose all of the money since i can prepare for such event if I remember its gonna happen.

Would you rather feel every emotion intensely or never feel anything?
Original post by UnknownTy
Lose all of the money since i can prepare for such event if I remember its gonna happen.

Would you rather feel every emotion intensely or never feel anything?

well i am very very emotional but i wouldn't wanna never feel anything igygm so the first option

would u rather be bi polar or have borderline personality disorder
Original post by gracieee16
well i am very very emotional but i wouldn't wanna never feel anything igygm so the first option

would u rather be bi polar or have borderline personality disorder

Have borderline personality disorder because they have been through really bad times, resulting in them in being a really good empath and sensitive person so they would be able to relate to other people's sadness and help, i suppose, which in turn makes their life more meaningful.

Would you rather have many friends with superficial connection or one friend with a very meaningful connection for the rest of your life?

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Have borderline personality disorder because they have been through really bad times, resulting in them in being a really good empath and sensitive person so they would be able to relate to other people's sadness and help, i suppose, which in turn makes their life more meaningful.

Would you rather have many friends with superficial connection or one friend with a very meaningful connection for the rest of your life?

Spoiler

but it's probably harder to cope with... cuz no one actually understands it. i like your answer. most people say they lack empathy but that's a narcissist. they're two different things.

the one friend😊 i don't really have a one close friend and i really want one😂😭.

i was meant to say ifygm (if u get me)
would you rather do maths for the rest of your life or science? 😂😂😂
but it's probably harder to cope with... cuz no one actually understands it. i like your answer. most people say they lack empathy but that's a narcissist. they're two different things.

the one friend😊 i don't really have a one close friend and i really want one😂😭.

i was meant to say ifygm (if u get me)
would you rather do maths for the rest of your life or science? 😂😂😂

Oo I see, what does borderline personality disorder mean from your perspective?🤔

Same!😂

Lmao, I kinda googled and Google was confused too😂

Science because maths is incorporated into science usually especially in physics, thus I’m learning maths as well. And science has much broader disciplines than maths.

Would you rather play video games or watch shows?
(edited 2 years ago)
u don't fool me.... ur infinite will aren't ya
Oo I see, what does borderline personality disorder mean from your perspective?🤔

Same!😂

Lmao, I kinda googled and Google was confused too😂

Science because maths is incorporated into science usually especially in physics, thus I’m learning maths as well. And science has much broader disciplines than maths.

Would you rather play video games or watch shows?
indeed.. my original account got banned for a week.. so created a new one as I was too bored lmao.

kkk
Original post by boomsicles48
never have signal again

Would you rather have skin that changes color based on your emotions or tattoos appear all over your body depicting what you did yesterday?

Skin that changes colour based on my emotions

Would you rather be able to see 10mins into the future or 150years into the future?
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Skin that changes colour based on my emotions

Would you rather be able to see 10mins into the future or 150years into the future?

Heyy, im joining this too.

see 10 mins into the future.

would u rather give up social media or eat the same dinner for the rest of your life
Original post by goofy_789
Heyy, im joining this too.

see 10 mins into the future.

would u rather give up social media or eat the same dinner for the rest of your life

give up socials easily (it’s hard to give up tsr thoooo)
uhmmmm would u rather be 5’7 or 6’1

6'1, 5'7 is quite short well its average but rather be 6'1

5'7 in a minute, im so shorttt, im 5'0 exactly

would u rather die due to suffocation or drowning
(edited 2 years ago)
Would you rather be the richest person in the world or be immortal?
Original post by OmniMas Chan
Would you rather be the richest person in the world or be immortal?

wanna be immortal but i dont wanna outlive everyone i love
wanna be immortal but i dont wanna outlive everyone i love

pretty sure that means you just live a long life lmao
pretty sure that means you just live a long life lmao

what? immortal means u dont die
6'1, 5'7 is quite short well its average but rather be 6'1

not surprised with this answer tbf
what? immortal means u dont die

Yeah but you said you dont wanna outlive your loved ones so that means you die at one point
Yeah but you said you dont wanna outlive your loved ones so that means you die at one point

would you rather have kids at 18 or 35?

Latest