The Student Room Group

Contextual Medicine Applications

Hi which med schools provide the best support in terms of selection process for contextual applicants who meet their criteria.

I heard kings see all your a’s as a* if you meet there criteria

Hull york have a 15% weighting for contextual applicants

newcastle partners scheme-any more
Original post by Citysuse
Hi which med schools provide the best support in terms of selection process for contextual applicants who meet their criteria.

I heard kings see all your a’s as a* if you meet there criteria

Hull york have a 15% weighting for contextual applicants

newcastle partners scheme-any more

Leeds access scheme, Access 2 Birmingham, contextual offers by most unis for 1 grace below normal there’s quite a lot
Reply 2
Ok thx I was just worried of where I wanted to apply I only got 5 9s and 4 7s as I come from a really disadvantaged background (schools shut down ,inadequate ofsted and more)
Ok thx I was just worried of where I wanted to apply I only got 5 9s and 4 7s as I come from a really disadvantaged background (schools shut down ,inadequate ofsted and more)

That’s really good GCSE grades, which universities are you wanting to go to especially? If you’re not picky do Newcastle partners offer to get a offer of BBB providing your UCAT is high
Reply 4

As above these are good enough to get you into most med school! Once you have your predicted and UCAT/BMAT scores let us know on the Which Med School thread where we can help you pick the best choices for you with your stats in mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending