The Student Room Group

Need advice

Is there a guide to how to attract any type of women in the 21 century for guys who struggle?
1) Stop overthinking. If you overthink, you never end up getting what you want in the end.
2) Don't be needy. Even if you're being caring, people will take it the wrong way and your attraction level will go down.
3) Have some confidence. If you don't have the confidence to go up to a girl, and say "Hello, you seem cool, what's your name, great to meet you, my name is..., if you vibe, then say, you don't have to but we should hang out some time, if she says yes, say give me your number then and we'll set a time and date etc." Then you're never going to have a relationship, even if you get rejected it shows that you had the balls to go up to her, talk to her and throw your cards down. Don't be creepy though.
4) Don't be a door mat. If you're that guy who girls use for homework, notes etc. then learn how to say no, like "Oh, you only talk to me when you want something huh?" Standing up for yourself, but not aggressively increases attraction and respect most of all. No girl wants to be with a guy that doesn't respect himself.
5) Groom yourself well and dress in clothes that make you feel confident. Guys that even are short can catch a girls eye, by what they wear, i.e the aesthetics, leather jacket, nice pair of jeans, nice shirt, nice pair of boots, hairstyle that suits your face shape, well trimmed beard or clean shaven. It's all about power dressing and power styling that makes you feel confident, this will give you a presence that makes you stand out amongst most other people.
6) Be comfortable with long conversations and silences. Comfort is the best way to make a girl feel safe around you. If you are acting all awkward, nervous etc. then she will be too, and girls don't like being around guys that make them feel uncomfortable. This all comes down to confidence at the end of the day, so practice some conversation, compliment, but don't be a simp, take her to a nice place like a walk down the beach, walk in the countryside, a nice park, rather than a restaurant etc. as this will make her feel confined and it's not a great first date thing either.

Hope this helps! But honestly man, find some confidence that's key first before you do anything with girls.
There are certain youtube channels that are effectively free training courses in this area.

There's books that you can read that give the same messages as what's on the better youtube channels.

There's also a lot of poor to mediocre advice out there.

And you can also learn a lot by trying different things and seeing what works and what doesn't. A lot of stuff that seems logical in this area doesn't work.
The whole area of female to male attraction is fascinating and there's a lot of things that defy surface logic.

On the confidence thing, it's entirely natural and understandable to have no confidence in something where you lack experience, or where you've tried doing it and haven't had much success. IF you have no confidence that's fine. All you need is courage and determination - preferably with the right guidance. Or as an alternative to courage and determination you could opt for having a mindset where you take nothing about yourself nor your life seriously. Seriously; as in getting stressed about it or getting into negative emotions. What you do instead is treat it as a positive if you get into a situation where you embarass yourself - because you just laugh about it afterwards.
Reply 3
Original post by Funtimes01_
1) Stop overthinking. If you overthink, you never end up getting what you want in the end.
2) Don't be needy. Even if you're being caring, people will take it the wrong way and your attraction level will go down.
3) Have some confidence. If you don't have the confidence to go up to a girl, and say "Hello, you seem cool, what's your name, great to meet you, my name is..., if you vibe, then say, you don't have to but we should hang out some time, if she says yes, say give me your number then and we'll set a time and date etc." Then you're never going to have a relationship, even if you get rejected it shows that you had the balls to go up to her, talk to her and throw your cards down. Don't be creepy though.
4) Don't be a door mat. If you're that guy who girls use for homework, notes etc. then learn how to say no, like "Oh, you only talk to me when you want something huh?" Standing up for yourself, but not aggressively increases attraction and respect most of all. No girl wants to be with a guy that doesn't respect himself.
5) Groom yourself well and dress in clothes that make you feel confident. Guys that even are short can catch a girls eye, by what they wear, i.e the aesthetics, leather jacket, nice pair of jeans, nice shirt, nice pair of boots, hairstyle that suits your face shape, well trimmed beard or clean shaven. It's all about power dressing and power styling that makes you feel confident, this will give you a presence that makes you stand out amongst most other people.
6) Be comfortable with long conversations and silences. Comfort is the best way to make a girl feel safe around you. If you are acting all awkward, nervous etc. then she will be too, and girls don't like being around guys that make them feel uncomfortable. This all comes down to confidence at the end of the day, so practice some conversation, compliment, but don't be a simp, take her to a nice place like a walk down the beach, walk in the countryside, a nice park, rather than a restaurant etc. as this will make her feel confined and it's not a great first date thing either.

Hope this helps! But honestly man, find some confidence that's key first before you do anything with girls.

I use to be 1. and 4. however with your fourth point, I did this with one girl when I stated a "no" to her. She took it personally and went and asked a jerk who did help her and then he called me out in a class as a freak.
Original post by Anonymous
I use to be 1. and 4. however with your fourth point, I did this with one girl when I stated a "no" to her. She took it personally and went and asked a jerk who did help her and then he called me out in a class as a freak.

Report his bullying. It's not on to call you a freak.

If you're still at school give yourself the green light to totally suck when it comes to women. And keep that green light on till you're 20.
Nobody expects a teenaged boy to be good with girls. Or at least nobody with realistic expectations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending