The Student Room Group

IELTS score on UCAS

I have taken IELTS several times in a year or so, and I noticed that I need to submit each module and qualification dates on UCAS accordingly. Does it mean i can submit modules which i did not take at the same time (so lets say my reading score was better in july 2021 than august 2021 and i want to submit the july one for reading only)?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by lovenickiminaj
I have taken IELTS several times in a year or so, and I noticed that I need to submit each module and qualification dates on UCAS accordingly. Does it mean i can submit modules which i did not take at the same time (so lets say my reading score was better in july 2021 than august 2021 and i want to submit the july one for reading only)?

First of all, it may depend on the unis so you can go to the uni website to see what they require you in terms of ielts score.
As a person who also needs to submit the ielts score with my ib grades (lol), I think you can't pick up the specific section that you think did well most and choose the good score from the other paper and combine them with "the best score".
I'm not sure though so just in case you can check the uni web...
Original post by lovenickiminaj

You can't combine component scores from multiple tests. You need to provide the entire results from your single most recent, (and hopefully best), test.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Admit-One
No, this is incorrect.

You can't combine component scores from multiple tests. You need to provide the entire results from your single most recent, (and hopefully best), test.

thats what i was saying
Original post by ibismylife
thats what i was saying

My apologies, I missed the "can't" in your post and fixated on the part where you said that you were unsure. I've edited my post above. Please do continue to encourage people to check if they are at all unsure.
Original post by Admit-One
My apologies, I missed the "can't" in your post and fixated on the part where you said that you were unsure. I've edited my post above. Please do continue to encourage people to check if they are at all unsure.

I'm sorry if that sounded a bit offensive. I didn't intend it...
Original post by ibismylife
I'm sorry if that sounded a bit offensive. I didn't intend it...

No need for you to apologise at all, it was my error and I didn’t take any offence at your reply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending