The Student Room Group

2nd degree funding question

Hi, I'm on a time limit can someone advise please, I have a degree but would like another one funded of possible...I'm looking at either psychology with counselling or psychology and child development...are these on the exception list for 2nd degree funding? I've seen general list on categories but not sure if either of these would fall under it. Any help appreciated, sfe were unsure and I'm struggling speak to anyone at the uni...closing date is tomorrow! Thank you in advance for any advice given!
Original post by Cheriedawn
Hi, I'm on a time limit can someone advise please, I have a degree but would like another one funded of possible...I'm looking at either psychology with counselling or psychology and child development...are these on the exception list for 2nd degree funding? I've seen general list on categories but not sure if either of these would fall under it. Any help appreciated, sfe were unsure and I'm struggling speak to anyone at the uni...closing date is tomorrow! Thank you in advance for any advice given!

Hi, is this full or part time? Can you provide the name of the university?

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending