The Student Room Group

In love with best friend?

I can’t tell what’s going on with my friend and I, we’re both gay and out and We’re best friends, except we kiss, a lot drunk. But when we talk about it neither of us says we like the other in that way. And it’s not just once it’s pretty much every time we’re drunk, we make out for a while. Every time we talk about it sober or not we always don’t find an anwser and just end up changing the topic. Or we assess it, and just keep doing it. I can’t tell if I’m actually really just missing something or if I’m just overthinking.
If you feel that you love ur best friend when you drunk or when you not drunk you should talk about ur feelings with your best friend y’all can’t not hold in y’all feelings that’s going to make it worse do you enjoy making out with your best friend or y’all just friends with benefits or y’all just two best friends having fun my point is you should talk to your best friend saying are we best friends or more then then best friends because every time we drunk we make out and we not telling our feelings right every time you brought it up I hope this helps
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I can’t tell what’s going on with my friend and I, we’re both gay and out and We’re best friends, except we kiss, a lot drunk. But when we talk about it neither of us says we like the other in that way. And it’s not just once it’s pretty much every time we’re drunk, we make out for a while. Every time we talk about it sober or not we always don’t find an anwser and just end up changing the topic. Or we assess it, and just keep doing it. I can’t tell if I’m actually really just missing something or if I’m just overthinking.

LOL thats so sad
Original post by efranc645
lol thats so sad

loooooooooooooooool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending