The Student Room Group

Okay

Okay I don’t know if it’s a short time or not but it’s okay but it’s alright lol but it’s alright tho I can’t really watch the video lol I can’t think about that it was okay but it wasn’t okay with me and it wasn’t okay with me and then played me and then we played a bit of time together and I played a bit more lol but then we played a lot and I was like a little boy and then I was talking to my friends and then I started playing and then played it for the last time I played lol but then we went and watched the video and I was like yeah lol yeah yeah lol yep lol lol I love it so I don’t know if I have a problem lol lol yeah lol lol I don’t think so lol yeah I just thought I’d let you guys go to bed I don’t think so lol yeah I just thought I would just let it be my first day off but I’m going on to sleep!
Reply 1
Original post by ffvvrr
Okay I don’t know if it’s a short time or not but it’s okay but it’s alright lol but it’s alright tho I can’t really watch the video lol I can’t think about that it was okay but it wasn’t okay with me and it wasn’t okay with me and then played me and then we played a bit of time together and I played a bit more lol but then we played a lot and I was like a little boy and then I was talking to my friends and then I started playing and then played it for the last time I played lol but then we went and watched the video and I was like yeah lol yeah yeah lol yep lol lol I love it so I don’t know if I have a problem lol lol yeah lol lol I don’t think so lol yeah I just thought I’d let you guys go to bed I don’t think so lol yeah I just thought I would just let it be my first day off but I’m going on to sleep!

What?
Reply 2
I’m sorry I’m not sure myself

Quick Reply

Latest