The Student Room Group

He changed after we had sex

So I’ve been seeing a guy for a couple weeks. Honestlt there’s so much chemistry and attraction we both instantly felt the connection when we both laid eyes on eachorher at a party.

Anyways , I went over to his house for the 2nd time and slept with him. He said did I wanna go out for some drinks but I said no I wanted to stay in.
I went to him again for the 3rd time and we just stayed in.

I love going out and going on dates but I wanted to sleep with him and just be cosy in with him! Has this given him the bad impression ?

I feel like he’s changed since we’ve had sex. For example, it’s the 4th week this week and I meet him on the weekends because he works Monday-Friday 7am-4am.

I feel like he’s changed ever since we slept together. This week we’ve hardly spoke and he hasn’t called me at all. We’ve spoken everyday but barely a good convo and he hasn’t called. He use to call everyday but he don’t. Yesterday he said he’s going to sleep on text @10am and I saw him online @2am.

He said to me he use to go to sleep at 10 because he wakes up early for work but since he’s met me he hasn’t because he’s been wanting to stay awake talking to me. But yeah this whole week there’s hardly been a convo. He hasn’t called once.

Did he just want sex?

Scroll to see replies

This is something that requires direct conversation to resolve. Discuss it and see if you are both still interested, and how you want to go from here, or if it has already run its course.
Reply 2
I wouldnt jump to any conclusions. Besides a week is a short time. It is like a small sample of days to draw conclusions from about patterns of behaviours changing over time.
Reply 3
Original post by 1582
This is something that requires direct conversation to resolve. Discuss it and see if you are both still interested, and how you want to go from here, or if it has already run its course.

I find it super awkward and don’t want to be beggy.
Original post by Anonymous
I find it super awkward and don’t want to be beggy.

You don't need to beg. Put the ball in his court. You can ask him if he sees it going anywhere, and if he doesn't then let him go without a fight. Conversely, if he does see it it going somewhere then great!
(edited 2 years ago)
yes
Reply 6
Original post by Elize W
I wouldnt jump to any conclusions. Besides a week is a short time. It is like a small sample of days to draw conclusions from about patterns of behaviours changing over time.

Yeah I know it’s. A short time. However there was a pattern of a call a day and texting through the day then when I slept with him it stopped slightly. Today I haven’t heard nothing from him. He said he’s going asleep yesterday however I saw him active at 2am.
Reply 7
Men r trash ofc that probably was his only intention, don't beg him or anything just leave it at that if he wants to talk to you he can don't message him or anything

Smh. I’m sure I’m not being dramatic. There was a clear pattern snd it stopped
Reply 8
Men r trash ofc that probably was his only intention, don't beg him or anything just leave it at that if he wants to talk to you he can don't message him or anything

Oh wow your reply was helpful for the op :rolleyes:
Smh. I’m sure I’m not being dramatic. There was a clear pattern snd it stopped

They r all like that they say all the sweet things you wanna hear until u give them what they want then they start showing their true colour.
Original post by Napp
Oh wow your reply was helpful for the op :rolleyes:

And where's your advice? Oh right..
Reply 11
And where's your advice? Oh right..

My advice to the op is quite simple, to ignore sexist bigots such as yourself.

It's wired into men to want sex like it's wired into women to want friends. The issue is when underhand tactics come into play and when cards are held too closely to chests.

OP,. you need to ask him straight up.
Asking him what the deal is looks super needy. Push him to the back of your mind. Get chatting to other guys to keep yourself occupied . If he doesn't come through for you then no big loss and you've already got the seeds sown to start up something with somebody else should you want to . Protect yourself first , don't worry about hurting the guys feelings coz I think most of them don't care and are just playing us. If in the end it turns out he does care, then u will know you've found a nice one, and obviously treat that in a respectful way and stop talking to your time fillers
Original post by jasmine.1990
Asking him what the deal is looks super needy. Push him to the back of your mind. Get chatting to other guys to keep yourself occupied . If he doesn't come through for you then no big loss and you've already got the seeds sown to start up something with somebody else should you want to . Protect yourself first , don't worry about hurting the guys feelings coz I think most of them don't care and are just playing us. If in the end it turns out he does care, then u will know you've found a nice one, and obviously treat that in a respectful way and stop talking to your time fillers

How will I know?

He still didn’t message me or call Smh. Normally he will to see if I’m meeting him this weekend. He did say work has been killing him this week but his calls and messages have died down so much. I feel ****. We’ve never not spoke but yesterday I didn’t get anything.
this is why we are struggling
you slept with him at first meeting
Its for all men and women what is going on with you i want want to feel you shamed but why
you are not only who has feeling this
that is sleeping relationship should be start from marriage
i might be wrong but it is what i respect
Original post by StepanyanMir
this is why we are struggling
you slept with him at first meeting
Its for all men and women what is going on with you i want want to feel you shamed but why
you are not only who has feeling this
that is sleeping relationship should be start from marriage
i might be wrong but it is what i respect

It was the 2nd
It was the 2nd

how could you say that he or she is best for you in 2nd meeting
you have to give him or her proper time and should take proper time as well
i and partner are with each other from last ten to eleven years and be frank we dont know each other yet :tongue:
Original post by saboor_123
Good. He is good. ONS is good. Sex is good. Marriage is bad.

:s-smilie: :colonhash:
Original post by saboor_123
My girlfriend is Hindu. I am good.

you put religion into it so its shows your mentality
You won
Stay Blessed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending