The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't want to be a satanist.
just be normal lol
Original post by Anonymous
Since september 2020, I became obsessed with satan, e.g. listening to satanic music, bought a pentagram necklace, bought devil horns and I wear them sometimes, draw photos of demons and satan. I even tried to summon demons or baphomet or satan. I even chant satanic things randomly.

Please tell me how can I stop? I am a religious follower and try hard to practice. I want to follow my religion.

Good evening my child!!!

There is no need to stop following Lucifer!!!
What you have to do is probably stop following your religion. Lucifer is the most cool and the most perfect being nature has ever created.

You did well to summon Lucifer!!!
Here I am!!!

Welcome to the other side!!!
I screamed so much at thread title I’m now hoarse.
Reply 6
Original post by Lucifer323
Good evening my child!!!

There is no need to stop following Lucifer!!!
What you have to do is probably stop following your religion. Lucifer is the most cool and the most perfect being nature has ever created.

You did well to summon Lucifer!!!
Here I am!!!

Welcome to the other side!!!

No but I don't want to be satanist. I want to follow my religion.

Thanks for calling me my wonderful girl!!!

:kiss:
Save it for Halloween! :jacko::evil::fangs:
Call 666 and ask for advice on your situation. I’ve heard it’s a good helpline.
It just gets boring after a while, he is so predictable
Since september 2020, I became obsessed with satan, e.g. listening to satanic music, bought a pentagram necklace, bought devil horns and I wear them sometimes, draw photos of demons and satan. I even tried to summon demons or baphomet or satan. I even chant satanic things randomly.

Please tell me how can I stop? I am a religious follower and try hard to practice. I want to follow my religion.

Why would you want to get rid of him?

Thanks for the tag 🏷
No but I don't want to be satanist. I want to follow my religion.

What’s ur religion?
Original post by xxx0xxxo
It just gets boring after a while, he is so predictable

Are you talking about me?

Thanks for the incorrect tag.

There are many humans who become obsessed with Lucifer. You are not the only one
Are you talking about me?

Sorry babe
There are many humans who become obsessed with Lucifer. You are not the only one

Who gave you that name Lucifer?

Latest

Trending

Trending