The Student Room Group

Question about a boy...

Why would a boy act like your dating one day and then totally ignore you the next day?
Maybe something happened overnight or he found something out, idk.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe something happened overnight or he found something out, idk.

yeah but its like switching off, back and forth all week. one day ignores me next day all over me then next day back to ignoring
Maybe try speaking to him about it and if he doesn't change then drop him
Because he's immature and doesn't know what he wants.
If he's not your partner then he may have realised he was acting too familiar the day before, therefore over-compensated the next day to make up for it.

It's not wise by any means, of course.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by 1582
If he's not your partner then he may have realised he was acting too familiar the day before, therefore over-compensated the next day to make up for it.

It's not wise by any means, of course.

we were "talking"
Hes playing games. He likes you enough to keep you around as an option, but doesnt like you enough to ask you out. My advice if youre falling for him is to distance yourself from him a bit if possible
Reply 8
Original post by Laurenalexa.x
Hes playing games. He likes you enough to keep you around as an option, but doesnt like you enough to ask you out. My advice if youre falling for him is to distance yourself from him a bit if possible

wish i could...sits infront of me in class. But im trying my options sooo tryin to move on
Original post by Anonymous
wish i could...sits infront of me in class. But im trying my options sooo tryin to move on

Oh yikes. But thats good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending