The Student Room Group

Have you ever met a celebrity but didn't know who they were at the time?

i was in the queue for harry potter , only realized as i went in that Suzanne from Hollyoaks was in the same queue
My friend once spoke to Colin Firth at some length, having absolutely no idea who he was :lolwut:
Reply 2
Robert Duvall and i sat him at a the worst table in our restaurant :u:

Drake (when he was an actor, not a rapper)

bunch of celebrity hockey players when i lived in Canada.

bunch of celebrity rugby players when i lived in Australia.
Reply 3
Lots and lots of famous musicians, including David Guetta (probably my worst/best one)
I saw a whole bunch of people pushing and shoving to get closer to some guy with security.
Still don't know who he is lol
Emma Watson had visited my area for shopping and I knew her straight away (I was very young so I called her Hermione) I then managed to get an autograph and still treasure it to this date she is still an idol to me :wizard:
Yes.
A few times when I was dating well connected american guys as a teenager or renting from a loony scientologist landlady in my early 20s.
I once got talking to an actor in London then only found out who he was when I saw him in something that same night. :lol:
Original post by NaBaCe
i was in the queue for harry potter , only realized as i went in that Suzanne from Hollyoaks was in the same queue

I've met Ash Roy from Hollyoaks, we got off the same bus. I didn't know until I looked back and saw his face. I also met Justine from Tracy Beaker at a shop (she was my childhood crush) and I met Duke on the street. I didn't know it was him until my mother pointed at him.
Probably quite a few:
1. I'm shyt with names
2. I'm even more shytter with pop culture & celebrities

1 + 2 = lol

Like I don't even know 90% of the supposed celebrity names under this thread. Probably more than 90%. I know David Guetta. That's about it.
(edited 2 years ago)
My family members would have experienced this when they see me in the morning
no.
Original post by Moonlight Rain

I can empathise; the sun is quite the celebrity craze, globally.
Original post by 0ptics
I can empathise; the sun is quite the celebrity craze, globally.

Not what I meant lol
Syd Little in a beer garden, i was only aware they were a celebrity because my parent got very excited
Original post by Moonlight Rain

gurl the paparazzi life is just too much

Quick Reply

Latest