The Student Room Group

how to add an extra choice

I applied to 3 medical schools and sent my application off. But I know I have one more choice. I tried adding a new choice but ucas said the application is still in process. The deadline is tomorrow. How effed am I?
Original post by lilyrose270
I applied to 3 medical schools and sent my application off. But I know I have one more choice. I tried adding a new choice but ucas said the application is still in process. The deadline is tomorrow. How effed am I?

You'll need to call UCAS if it still showing this tomorrow morning.
do applications sent from a school/centre take quicker to process than from an individual?

Original post by Admit-One
You'll need to call UCAS if it still showing this tomorrow morning.
Original post by lilyrose270
do applications sent from a school/centre take quicker to process than from an individual?

By the Uni? No difference, the same amount of time.
Original post by Admit-One
By the Uni? No difference, the same amount of time.

nope by UCAS? Ahh im so stressed rn. Hopefully I can sort it out over the phone
If you've sent the application already, then there's not really any way to modify it? I think you are supposed to send them all off together. Call them
Usually if you have space you can add choices before the deadline or change them pretty easily. I did it a while ago for my first degree, it was so simple...just calling them and they were like yeah no problem. It was a quick alteration on their part.

But I didn't do it on the day it was due and it wasn't a course with an early deadline like med so I don't know how these two factors can change things but it's worth a try.

Call them today, the deadline is 6pm I'm sure they can do it. Make sure you call them early, I can assume deadline day is probably hectic.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending