The Student Room Group

Why is sex always on boys minds?

Me and my bf were happy together. Now, he is my ex after him trying to get me to have sex with him, or trying to get me to give him head. When I say no, he doesn’t care and ends up threatening me to give him head, or he says how he’s depressed and needs it. I don’t understand why boys are so manipulative that they’ll do anything to get what they want, by anything they’ll throw out the depression, suicidal card. I said “okay go ahead” because at that point I didn’t like how I was being forced to do something under manipulation, and I will forever wait until marriage of course. He then says how I don’t care about him dying, and I ended up breaking up with him after 3 days of him trying to throw the depression card again for me trying to leave him. The next 2 months he dates another girl and has the audacity to add me on him and his girl spam page as if I care.
Original post by Indiereed
Me and my bf were happy together. Now, he is my ex after him trying to get me to have sex with him, or trying to get me to give him head. When I say no, he doesn’t care and ends up threatening me to give him head, or he says how he’s depressed and needs it. I don’t understand why boys are so manipulative that they’ll do anything to get what they want, by anything they’ll throw out the depression, suicidal card. I said “okay go ahead” because at that point I didn’t like how I was being forced to do something under manipulation, and I will forever wait until marriage of course. He then says how I don’t care about him dying, and I ended up breaking up with him after 3 days of him trying to throw the depression card again for me trying to leave him. The next 2 months he dates another girl and has the audacity to add me on him and his girl spam page as if I care.

You just have a bad eye for guys
Was he aged 19 or under? If so I think he should be given a lot of slack. Because he's still a teenager and not a man in his 20's. Because he'll still be learning and maturing when it comes to relationships.

It right that the 2 of you split up. You are sexually incompatible.

For sure he has a lot to learn and he may be one of those guys that never learns. Instead of him nagging you and trying to change you via emotional blackmail, he should have accepted you and tolerated you. And in accepting you and tolerating you, he doesn't need to sacrifice his own set of core values. So he should have said "You don't want to have sex till marriage and you don't want to do certain sexual acts and you may never do. That's fine. I still care about you a lot, but I can't stay with you in an exclusive relationship. I will be looking for a woman with whom I am sexually compatible and you will be free to look for man with whom you are compatible too." Big hug and kiss and then that's the end of you 2 being a couple.

In any strong long term relationship there should be a certain amount of give and take. Most, if not all of this should be on relatively minor issues. Incompatability on major issues where there are no easy work-arounds are the death knell of relationships, even if the 2 people love each other very much.
Original post by the_pharaoh
You just have a bad eye for guys

you're a bad guy😂😂 what u sayinggg
Original post by gracieee16
you're a bad guy😂😂 what u sayinggg

that doesnt even make sense
that doesnt even make sense

how?! i just said u sound like that guy basically
Original post by gracieee16
how?! i just said u sound like that guy basically

Ye and you have a bad eye for guys aswell
Ye and you have a bad eye for guys aswell

shut up. 😂 ur someone i wouldn't wanna be dating🥸
Reply 8
Why is sex always on boys minds =>
There's a powerful urge to have sex deeply embedded in people's psychology. It's embedded slightly differently for men and women but if it's there because it was naturally selected for.

Why are boys so manipulative =>
Manipulativeness on the whole is more represented in women than men, but men can do it too. In psychology it's part of a trait called machiavellianism, and machiavellianism varies from person to person.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending