The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester offers 2022

Hey guys!

So i decided to apply to Manchester for Economics and Data analytics, the entry requirements were AAB and I got predicted A*A*A* (econ, maths and spanish), Ia also decided to apply to Cambridge, Ucl, Kcl and Warwick. Does anyone know when Manchester issue its first batch of offers or how long does it take to hear from them?
Also do you think that i went a bit crazy in my application?😂

Thank you guys

Scroll to see replies

If you find out let me know too!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
same here! I haven't even gotten an acknowledgment email yet...
Reply 3
They may well hold out until they get all the applicants in.
On the physics open day they said they would start looking at the applications soon.
Hey! How were you able to apply? Because for me it says that the Master's application form is currently unavailable!
Original post by Jlm003
Hey guys!

So i decided to apply to Manchester for Economics and Data analytics, the entry requirements were AAB and I got predicted A*A*A* (econ, maths and spanish), Ia also decided to apply to Cambridge, Ucl, Kcl and Warwick. Does anyone know when Manchester issue its first batch of offers or how long does it take to hear from them?

Thank you guys

Hey! How were you able to apply? Because for me it says that the Master's application form is currently unavailable!
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

I applied through UCAS, I never got an email fron them saying that, in fact, I got an email saying that they sent my application to all my unis, maybe because you applied for the 2021 program and not the 2022
Reply 8
On the physics open day they said they would start looking at the applications soon.

Thanks🙏🙏
Original post by Jlm003
I applied through UCAS, I never got an email fron them saying that, in fact, I got an email saying that they sent my application to all my unis, maybe because you applied for the 2021 program and not the 2022

I am trying to apply for the September 2022 intake only.
offer anyone?
Reply 11
offer anyone?

Not yet :frown:
UCAS told me I just got an offer for PPE today, but weirdly enough I never got any emails from them, they want me to upload some documents to MyManchester but they never sent me any way to sign up to their system like all the other unis did
Original post by Sinonaval
UCAS told me I just got an offer for PPE today, but weirdly enough I never got any emails from them, they want me to upload some documents to MyManchester but they never sent me any way to sign up to their system like all the other unis did

when did you apply?
I applied a month ago
Original post by Jlm003
Hey guys!

Thank you guys

I just got an offer from Manchester yesterday for History!
Reply 16

Congrats!!

Congratulations!

When did you apply?
OMG how did you revise for economics !!!
Has anyone got a law offer yet? The wait is driving me crazy lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending