The Student Room Group

Do u think he likes me!!!!!!

If your a boy please answer
This guy that I think is he cute, I had went up to him and started a conversation and talked about school. He started carrying the conversation, he seemed like he really wanted to talk to me. He was talking like he was so comfortable with me like he knew me in years. He even acted concern about my absence in school. I thought he would ask for my number but he didn’t. He had the perfect opportunity too but he didn’t l, so I’m confused if he likes me or not. The thing is he could catch a case. Our age difference is not far apart at all but maybe he scared.
Reply 1
Nothing there indicates that he likes you. He was just being friendly, if anything he would have acted a bit nervous if he had a crush on u
Reply 2
How old are you?

And why does he have to ask for your number, and not the other way round? You've got talking to him, try a few more conversations and ask if he wants to meet up outside of school.
Original post by Anonymous
If your a boy please answer
This guy that I think is he cute, I had went up to him and started a conversation and talked about school. He started carrying the conversation, he seemed like he really wanted to talk to me. He was talking like he was so comfortable with me like he knew me in years. He even acted concern about my absence in school. I thought he would ask for my number but he didn’t. He had the perfect opportunity too but he didn’t l, so I’m confused if he likes me or not. The thing is he could catch a case. Our age difference is not far apart at all but maybe he scared.

i’d give it more time before u come to a conclusion on whether he likes u !! a conversation isn’t an automatic indicator someone likes you, you should continue trying to build that friendship :3 make it a goal to ask for his number !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending